FILES: Sprites ressources

I know that there are many different mods, especially for FOnline Engine where we have Desert Europe (yeah postapo Europe), What remains from Surf Solar (I still waiting for this project :D) or even FOnline: Australia. In according to the What remains which is total conversion game, FODE and FO: Aus use fallout style. :-) Well, there is also Arcanum Reborn game which will be new Arcanum game on FOnline Engine. :-P

Well, that sounds exciting~
http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/tera3size/3-1-0-123
4766c1ebtw1efxfuedyl2j20sg0lcjv7.jpg

4766c1ebtw1efxfupoarej20sg0lc789.jpg

4766c1ebgw1efwsg05gyyj20sg0lc7ac.jpg

The Helicopter made me headache, the img in sky too big to made in spr, maybe I should delete the shadow of sky imgs~

Wow great work, but I have a question can you make rotor blade in motion like this?. Of course I mean transparency effect.
images.jpg

Hay Diablo is it possible to make the tires spin on the tankbtr80.spr sprite?

And can you make the turret into a sprite? If you can i know how to make perfect firing animations and flames, i can make every direction too.

I made rotor blade in motion, but I need to deal the center of it, It is horrible for me, I don't know if I can finish it~

The tires spin on can be make, make the turret into a sprite is possible, but we must put the turret and body use same center, You see the turret not in the body center, so we must use turret center as body round center, I will try but I don't know if they looks good when it turn direction~

I made rotor blade in motion, but I need to deal the center of it, It is horrible for me, I don't know if I can finish it~

Well thx just for trying, if this request will stop your other projects, drop that. I see you started mass production of sprites:clap:.

Back