FILES: Sprites ressources

Almost getting tired of saying this but, nice work dude.
I agree with Rob, that robot thing is particularly nice and would definitely suit Rob's project well.
I am glad to see you continue this brilliance and hope you bring out more to come. Just make sure you are enjoying this too as I know how strenuous modding can be. You may want to someday work on building a level (just a suggestion) that has all your sprites in one place, like, Diablo's Laboratory! :smile:

Almost getting tired of saying this but, nice work dude.
I agree with Rob, that robot thing is particularly nice and would definitely suit Rob's project well.
I am glad to see you continue this brilliance and hope you bring out more to come. Just make sure you are enjoying this too as I know how strenuous modding can be. You may want to someday work on building a level (just a suggestion) that has all your sprites in one place, like, Diablo's Laboratory! :smile:
Thanks my friend~ I really like FTBOS,I hope more ideas can be bring with more new element~
Sometimes I put lot spr in a map, It really fun~
http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/cancer2/3-1-0-112
4766c1ebgw1eeldlctu2yj20sg0lctd9.jpg

Rebuild cancer, if you don't like shadow, you can get rid of it~

Last edited:
The cave worm is great! But the first 2 frames of the running and walking need deleted so they move smooth.

No, these sprites are not going to be in 'a' mod, they are all free to use in others mods.

If he added all of his sprites in one mod it would be 50GB+ there is just to many, he hasn't uploaded all of them yet.

Back