FILES: Sprites ressources

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/female_warrior_80_30/3-1-0-28

4766c1ebtw1e701tzq8zcj20sg0lcgpb.jpg

small one

I love these machine / beast / boss things. Every one of these will be in my game, thank you so much diablo7707.
I would ask something of you though, if you don't mind;
Can you work on a few small critters? Like spiders, snakes, insects, that sort of thing... I have a lot of other creatures I need but I don't really want to ask for them all at once.
I hope you don't mind getting requests.

xxxRedMetalxxx said:
I love these machine / beast / boss things. Every one of these will be in my game, thank you so much diablo7707.
Can you work on a few small critters? Like spiders, snakes, insects, that sort of thing... I have a lot of other creatures I need but I don't really want to ask for them all at once.
OK,
How about this one?
http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/bug_from_wbc3/3-1-0-36
4766c1ebjw1drr4wmpuadg.gif

Spiders I can find, snakes maybe I can find, insects I can find some, but made them to sprites will take some days, I will try.

Yeah that works well, could do with a smaller version though...

Is it difficult for you to change sizes of these sprites? If it is a lot of work, don't bother. This one is still very useful to me. Thanks man.

RobertHouse said:
Wow, looks good man Last Vegas will use this. :)
Great~Don't mind this one too big, small one will finish soon, if you like, big one use as queen, small one use like solider~

Ever heard of Space Marines? diablo7707?
Now that would be better than power armour! LOL! :)
And since your profile picture implies, could you replicate or find a terminator T-800???
I find your skills amazing and you really open up more areas of modding in ne directions. I can't help but request stuff!!!!
PREDATORS!!!! ARGGHH I CAN"T STOP!!!!
LMAO!!!!

\m/ Oo \m/

xxxRedMetalxxx said:

Space Marines? Warhammer? Yes of course, I have a few 3D models of Warhammer but no animations so seems can't make it~ Buy the way, I like the titans more than marines~ Since I have the mecha models, some like titans maybe can bee done.
Terminator T-800 or T-600, I have the models but sitll no animations, sorry~
More works more experience, it is not very difficult but really cumbersome~Need to adapt~

diablo7707 said:
Space Marines? Warhammer? Yes of course, I have a few 3D models of Warhammer but no animations so seems can't make it~ Buy the way, I like the titans more than marines~ Since I have the mecha models, some like titans maybe can bee done.
Terminator T-800 or T-600, I have the models but sitll no animations, sorry~
More works more experience, it is not very difficult but really cumbersome~Need to adapt~
Yeah shame you can't add some Space Marines but if you can do some Warhammer stuff (Dreadnoughts, Tanks, Ect...) that would be interesting and really useful.
Don't mind me, I could give you ideas all year long, does'nt mean you have to make them, I'm sure you have your own ideas anyway.
Thanks for the smaller beetle bug, I could use more critters of that scale. But keep up with the monstrosities, massive bosses are one thing FT lacks and these are sure to be in my mod. Everything you make is something I cannot so they are all much appreciated.
Keep up the good work dude :)

Back