Fallout 2 mod FO2 Engine Tweaks (Sfall)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dude101, Jul 30, 2007.

1. fuzzi

fuzzi It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 7, 2006
    @phobos2077 Works perfectly, thank you. Can you please also check Fallout Et Tu "ShowLootWeight" mod and post correct setting?

Attached Files:

2. CosaNostra

CosaNostra Gruppenführer Wolf

Yesterday
    Is there possible to have Combat Control in Fallout 2 using sFall 4.4.4? What is the last sFall that allows it? + where is the ammo prompt hidden in the .ini file? I have the ammo type shown in Fallout 2 but I don't in Fallout et tu (I mean a prompt in the place where addiction, radiation or leveling up shows usually)

3. gustarballs1983

gustarballs1983 Vault Senior Citizen
    Modder

Oct 28, 2009
    well Combat Control.. you must be talking about some reeeeally ancient sfall here.... You see from quite some time Combat Control mod has been externalized into a global script, it is controlled from sfall-mods.ini . this ini has been tossed around in the game folder system as well, initially it was in game's root folder but now is mooved with other config .ini files. (usually somewhere in mods folder or somewhere or somewhere in the subfloders), however it is still possible to control party members, i always use it, so it's not gone, it only changed the form.
    as for ammo type display in "boxbars".. that is a part of a third party mod bundle "fo2tweaks" i think..