FOnline second open test started

I mean the woman like in Fallout 2. I could sell most of my stuff for 100 to 250 caps and this is pretty good in relation to what I get in Den or Modoc...
I would like to skill Barter a bit more, but I totally need my skillpoints for other stuff.

Lexx said:
I mean the woman like in Fallout 2. I could sell most of my stuff for 100 to 250 caps and this is pretty good in relation to what I get in Den or Modoc...
I would like to skill Barter a bit more, but I totally need my skillpoints for other stuff.

I got tagged barter, but I hate doing this. How one can suppose to do some good trade if trader has hundreds of items and I've got only a minute or so to find something :|

Player trade on the other hand is what I like that they finally got implemented (in a quite nice way). So it's better I think to stash your items in Bank, not sell it, and then trade with others, or give those noobs_that_want_to_get_dipped soon :)

Stash in Modoc works very well, and modoc is not as overcrowded as Den for instance.

I found out something: You remember the encounters with standing still enemys? Well, I think they are based on karma. I have more good karma now and everytime I meet them, they start attacking me. A few hours ago they didn't attacked me. :>

I think I need to kill some good people... don't want the be the good guy in brotherhood powerarmor. Heh.

Flick said:
If you can make it to the cathedral you might get some stuff from the players in the robes. i got 50 bucks.

LOL! You got the money from me! :D

That was just amazing, I am Ralex. and was with Lexx there etc. Then Lexx leaved and I (!!) had to take the supply! I hope you have fun with the Tesla Armor and the 2 energy pistols :D. I got a new armor too. And I hope everyone got 50 bucks. :D

Next Time I will just drop everything , because it was just too hectic.

And yes, we are the Unity, come to the cathedral, it's just amazing :)

If we have a well equipped army, we need to take over Sierra or Mariposa. I don't like it that some other dudes are taking all the supply from US. :>

Mikael Grizzly said:
And kill those goddamn Russian munchkins.

God, I hate them.

Lexx and me sometimes talk about what would it be if we got access to the server application. We could make server: "No munchkins allowed". Plans are, to recreate fo1 world:) But I don't know if it ever happens.

Mikael Grizzly said:
And kill those goddamn Russian munchkins.

God, I hate them.

If they have no Power Armor, they are no problem for me. :)

Sup, goddamn russian munchkin reporting in.
Yeah, im from the sierra gang. Yeah, i know, we kill everyone who come to sierra. But we respect cathedral as english-speaking territory, we have no plan on capturing it. Ofcourse its up to you to decide if you wish to attack Sierra, but im here to prevent unneccessary casualties.

scypior said:
Lexx said:
If they have no Power Armor, they are no problem for me. :)

If they have no Power Armor, they might not be munchkins but noobs ;p

Could be possible. :P I have been attacked yesterday in Modoc. He fired one bullet at me from distance, I fired one shoot back and then he started to run away. I followed him and with the help of Killy I could hunt him down. Killy shoot at him so he stayed in combat mode and I could run up to him - gave him a burst round out of my CAWS and thats the story. :)

Ok, seriously... who get the idea to attack someone in PA with a 10mm SMG? At least I got a new leather armor mk2 and lots of other stuff out of him.

I try to find a gauss weapon and ammo. Then we will see again.

@Fiftyseven: I want to know one thing: What equipment comes from the supply at Sierra?

Fiftyseven said:
Sup, goddamn russian munchkin reporting in.
Yeah, im from the sierra gang. Yeah, i know, we kill everyone who come to sierra. But we respect cathedral as english-speaking territory, we have no plan on capturing it. Ofcourse its up to you to decide if you wish to attack Sierra, but im here to prevent unneccessary casualties.

Nice, diplomatic response, I like it :)

I have to say, I don't like the reportings from people who entered Sierra and got shoot without warning. A warning - at least - would be pretty good.

Not many of us know english, not many want to give a warning, also we have quite hard times (yes, we russians have no alliance, we fight each other pretty much), so all i can do is apology for this no-warning policy.

Fiftyseven said:
Not many of us know english, not many want to give a warning, also we have quite hard times (yes, we russians have no alliance, we fight each other pretty much), so all i can do is apology for this no-warning policy.

I propose anything written in RED to be universal international warning then, hehe;)

scypior said:
Fiftyseven said:

I propose anything written in RED to be universal international warning then, hehe;)
I will use it, and i will advise my friends to use it. But it doesnt solve the second problem, not many of us WANT to give a warning. Yeah, i know, its bad and stuff, but it is reality, and i cant change everyone's mind.
It is best for you guys just avoid to enter sierra location. Its no use anyway - we will not let the supply car to anyone else.
I know, it sounds like we are over-agressive, well, we are.
On the over side, we dont want a supply car from anyone else. Well, atleast we dont want to capture the cathedral.

My question still is what supply you get there or if it is the same at every base. Because I don't feel pleased to get only the not so good stuff. :>

Maybe I should just ask cvet.

Fiftyseven, maybe you just should organize like the english people? There is a nice Line if the Car arrives at the cathedral, and the english people who are strong will protect the car. So there is no stealing etc, because the english people take care. So do the same, organize your well equipped friends and try to control the crowd. And if someone shoots without warning, shoot him. :)

ralexand said:
Fiftyseven, maybe you just should organize like the english people? There is a nice Line if the Car arrives at the cathedral, and the english people who are strong will protect the car. So there is no stealing etc, because the english people take care. So do the same, organize your well equipped friends and try to control the crowd. And if someone shoots without warning, shoot him. :)

HEh, I just saw organized group of RU speaking people waiting for supplies at Cathedral, saw text in RED, and moved away without any questions ;p

Back