FOnline second open test started

Yes. This are the guys. One minigun is from me, also one power armor and so on and so on...

In my opinion, server 1 is lost for now. All three bases are in the hands of some aggressive shoot-at-sight people. So it seems to me, that newbies will have a really hardcore start.

Lexx said:
Yes. This are the guys. One minigun is from me, also one power armor and so on and so on...

In my opinion, server 1 is lost for now. All three bases are in the hands of some aggressive shoot-at-sight people. So it seems to me, that newbies will have a really hardcore start.

We need somewhere to regroup and plan to take back the Cathedral as it is right now. I'm currently in Modoc.

Oh jesus, I just made it to the Cathedral, decided to try out my 1337 stealing skills and got caught by the caravaneer. Alright fair enough I only have 40 percent in steal.

He then proceeded to punch me, deal 92 damage, and destroy my stomach.

What. The. Fuck.

Mikael Grizzly said:
Time to change servers me thinks. Lexx, which one will you choose?

Server 2 is good - it sounds like that at least. Most of the Unity is there now. I personally would like to switch too, but I am already level 6 and it was a lot work. Also I have the need to kill Melee... I can not leave it. Damn.

Thomas Crown is on my hit list (for whenever I get a halfway decent character anyways). He was with the kill on site group in the cathedral and was giving this crap about it being a restricted area (after I was dead) and telling me to shut up. Guess he thought he was pretty awesome what with his combat armor and such. I swear I'll find him and kill him.

You know, in the game. Not real life...

Oh man, this was so great in modoc. :lol:

There was one russian in leather armor and we - at regrouping - 10 people are jumping and attacking him. So great. In german it is called a "Lynchmob". Hehe.

Okay i am looking for a group with a plan and a know-how.

Lexx or others, are you lookign for recrutis by chance?

I find that second server far less stable than first :x

I have reached the cathedral, but i got dc'ed. Nice armour scypior, btw.

Server is updating at this moment.

Btw. we killed the second russian. Normally I would say 15 vs 1 is not good but now... heh.

So... I got randomally lynched by a couple of russians in APA who used the dirty door-block trick and blew my head off with bozars. They took my APA, naturally, and my guns. Thankfully I still have about 2000 left in my bank.

I'll try to regroup with you guys in the cathedral. I'll need a radio too..

-Nails

Don't leave the server just because things are getting a little tough for you. This is the wasteland, its not a nice world and the russians taking over the Cathedral only adds to realism of the game world.

Im only a newbie bluesuit so I cant fight the russians yet but I know there is a day where I will be able to and give me something to work towards.

Its a harsh world out there but we arent going to give it up to the russians THAT easily.

So, how did the Cathedral assault work out? Got stuck in Hell for a while as the russians kept blocking and killing everyone, Modoc is overrun as well and they're killing everyone there as well.

We took over the hole cathedral. I will write a report later. Don't want that spys read this. :)

it's too difficult for "newbies" characters :(
there is nothing to wear, to use, to steal.. just empty big california with lot of russians within...

In the first Server, we weren't organized enought to take the last supply, but we have enought guys in PA to take the next one.

The unity have so much recruits now, that i dont have the name of everybody. I plan to make a list soon.
We have at least three team roaming the Wasteland right now and we refuse the non believers...
All Unity Members are due at 9h30, to see the new head, promote some people maybe, and praise the Master.

Morpheus.

PS

Bring your Unity robe or you will lose points!

Grayswandir said:
All Unity Members are due at 9h30, to see the new head, promote some people maybe, and praise the Master.

Morpheus.

PS

Bring your Unity robe or you will lose points!

9h30 but which timezone? And what new Head?

Back