General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Guitar Hero 2, since my friend gave it to me. I thought being ridiculously good at PaRappa and Unjammer Lammy would help me.... but no, I suck at this game.

I checked out Oblivion, because I wanted to figure out how Bethesda would use it with F3... my conclusions

1. It's slow, or atleast, my PC, although new, isn't upgraded enough to play it smoothly... even turning down all the video options, it still lags enough to piss me off.

2. Kind of boring, repetitive quests and gameplay. I think someone's sig summed it up pretty well. Like playing an MMORPG (which I hate) w/o the masses.

So if anyone's interested, it will be on Ebay soon.

I'm playing "The Darkness". It's a rather good game, completely flawed by minor defects. It could have been a GREAT game though. Mike Patton does a great job voicing the darkness too.

Civilization 4 BtS : One of the few good remaining franchises of the 90's. Espionage and corporations cost still need some balance but overall it is a great expansion.

Blade Runner : Have to play this game at least once a year :mrgreen:

Freespace 2 Open : The community revamped version of Freespace 2. Some good mods went out recently.

Love Blade Runner, I gotta replay that someday soon.

I'm currently replaying Full Throttle. They don't make them like this anymore.

The new Civ 4 expansion pack looks awesome. I've finally withdrawn from playing civ 4 all the time and they go and make that. ARGHHH. Back to the world it seems.

I finally started playing Fallout2 again, and a little bit of Dead Rising.

Sanitarium (ASC Games, old but damn good!)

Warhammer 40.000: Fire Warrior

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

I_eat_supermutants said:
What a quincedence. That's what I just started playing again the other day.

I love fighting Gigyas and Pokey. The music is nifty

Music is t3h bomb digity. I just finished in Onett. Just got to Fourside.

Urban Dead

I would be playing this game, but I think Cthulhu smelled that someone was plotting to profit from his horrid name, and sent dreamers to murder them before they got too far.

Cthulhu doesn't like good ideas.

All the talk of Tech5 and RAGE made me reinstall Doom3 and try out some mods... turns out there aren't any worth bothering with :P

Also still hooked on Armageddon Empires.

Back