General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Barrett said:
@sickfuck_diablo
well i think that FF8 was the last good game in the series (the story was very hard to understand completely though) FF9 was f*cked up as hell... anyway somebody played Legend of the Dragoon on the PSX? (the ultimate hotbed of JRPG video game clichés)

For me FF7 was the best of all. I've liked the previous too.
For the 8~12 i liked 10 although it was not as good as 7 of course.

I've played legend of dragoon for saturn or else it was a game with a similar name. Also played chrono trigger and chrono cross. Great games too.

Square used to own at RPGs.

Ontopic: Atm i'm replaying Resident Evil 4, this time on proffessional mode trying to get the last locked weapon i'm missing. Also playing Tony Hawk UnderGround 2, the char i created looks just like me *-*

Loosely playing Civilization 4.

Waiting impatiently for the Purgatorio (Planescape mod for NWN2) beta to be released. It looks like it's gonna rawk.

EQ2, DAOC, WoW ( till the 28th ), DOW:DC...

i stopped playing supreme commander and a few others... one game that i return to ocasionally other than the FO series is dragonshard... suprisingly good imo

You should download some modpacks for that. Are you playing the expansion?

Nope, haven't gotten either of the expansions. I'm a bit short on money at the moment. Are they any good?

And most mods I've seen (haven't really looked that much though) has been mostly pretty visual stuff/minor additions. Can you recommend any?

GRAW 2 & Rainbow Six Vegas. Graw 2 is really starting to piss me off in the mission attack on multiple axes. I defended my position and then got killed trying to get the tank to move, now I can't even survive until the reinforcements arrive. It seems to be getting harder and harder and I'm dying earlier and earlier. Damn them for having restrictive saving on a pc game.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

I wouldn't recommend it except for the fact that i bought 2 copies at Best Buy for $9 each.

Almost done with it in about a few weeks playing an hour or two a night.

Def worth $9.

Starwars said:
You should download some modpacks for that. Are you playing the expansion?

Nope, haven't gotten either of the expansions. I'm a bit short on money at the moment. Are they any good?

And most mods I've seen (haven't really looked that much though) has been mostly pretty visual stuff/minor additions. Can you recommend any?

Blue Marble enhances the overall quality of the game by 100%, using NASA's satellites of the Earth for better terrain.

I like this one. It's got some sweet playability.

Thanks for the tips, loved the first one. A really nice, and still fairly subtle, improvement over the vanilla graphics.

Can't download the second one at the moment since fileplanet is acting wonky, what exactly does it do?

I decided to give my brain a short rest from RPGs, so I got Rainbow Six Vegas, FEAR and Half-Life 2. The first one is pretty good considering it's a console port, but the other two are so linear it's almost insulting. If it weren't for the great atmosphere, they'd be long gone from my hard drive.

Stopped playing WoW in may. Was glad to leave the game, sad to leave the guild. Have been unable to find any one game to focus on.

Most games seem to get boring after a short time, and I do not have the comp to play the newest games. Will probably not play games for another year....Sometimes I play Majestic.

Just finished Playing Brothers in Arms on my brother DS .Interesting what the little handheld is capable of !

I would love to go out and buy Bioshock but all the damn German versions here are sencored :wall:
...and i don't even know whether they are Multilingual or not ,because there is no way i am going to play that game in German.

Pathologic, though too busy with packing to play all that much

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Fallout

Bioshock. it rocks (for a shooter).

had some problems with the DRM but that was sorted out by SecuROM support.

Bioshock (360) just taken down my first big daddy, with the wrench and incinerate plasmid. Damn that took a while, I thought I was out of ammo until I went to the nearest vending machine to stock up and realised I had nearly 200 rounds for the machine gun. :oops:

Back