General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Galdred said:
Damn, I've been searching for this game for years. Where could I get it? (that's the main reason why I resurected the thread, sorry about that :o )
Well, unfortunately you won't be able to find a boxed copy easily these days. You might be able to find one on E-Bay, but those auctions can become rather expensive.

I believe you can still order a burned copy from the developers, A# for twenty dollars. They don't officially sell it, but contact David (david (at) a-sharp.com) and he will work it out with you. Unfortunately their website is down at the moment (it was up less than a month ago), I don't have any idea what is going on, so it might not be possible any longer.

Arcanum

As a female half-elf with 20 charisma and beauty=) Having a large posse if fun, but it's annoying most enemies still go straight for me.
I'm already in the void though ;x

Vampire TMB, with the latest unofficial patch, as a Malkavian.

Also messing around with some MedievalTW2 mods.

Bored, replaying:

Medieval 2: Total War
Diablo 1
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Tomb Raider - Anniversary

Soon to be playing:
Arcanum
System Shock 2

Been playing a lot of Age Of Empires II: The Conquerors lately.

I still think it's the best RTS ever made. And I've played quite a few.

Quake 4, The Sims 2!, and SW Battlefront II. I don't think there's much that's more satisfying that having Luke Skywalker jump into the middle of a Stormtrooper squad, and then cutting them all up with a lightsaber.

Playing Arcanum atm
Stopped playing Dragon Quest VIII several weeks ago
Finished FFXII 2 months ago

Jagged Alliance 2 - Noticed the name here, and went looking. Very high replayability, too bad Sir-Tech is gone!

HL2 mods - when really bored, and finished old games. Used to be good in it, now it's just for fun. Mostly silly maps.

Just got Kotor, never played it (shame on me!). Will change today :)

Planned next: Baldur's Gate (never finished it :s )

I spent some time on MegaTraveller 2 this weekend. Now there was a game unashamed about being designed from the ground up as PnP.

boer_kameel said:
Jagged Alliance 2

Oh how I envy you. Just beginning down the road that has carried me so far.

About JA2, i bought the gold edition in box, and the characters barely ever talk to each other, is this because I'm missing the good version or what? If so, can someone link me to a good version. Also, is wild fire worth it? Thanks

Current I'm playing a lot of CSS and Gary's Mod.

Back