General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Wasteland 3 is good but there are the occasional bugs to deal with. I give it a Fallout Tactics out of X-Com.

Damn, the bugs are still there? inXile needs to fix that shit. Isn't the DLC already being sold too?

I'm talking about relatively minor stuff. People lost perspective because they think their precious Fallout 1 and 2 did not launch buggy as shit to where I could hardly finish some quests. Everyone rushes to say InXile are shit but considering the budget they did pretty good. Anyway didn't the game just come out not long back? The bugs will be fixed eventually I am sure.

There is a MGS cardboard box you can make. You don't hide in it. You wear it on your head.

I'm talking about relatively minor stuff. People lost perspective because they think their precious Fallout 1 and 2 did not launch buggy as shit to where I could hardly finish some quests. Everyone rushes to say InXile are shit but considering the budget they did pretty good. Anyway didn't the game just come out not long back? The bugs will be fixed eventually I am sure.
I just figured the ones I encountered ought to be fixed by now. I had a quest breaking bug at one point but it was just a reload away.

Fallout 2 had a side quest completely break for me and I had to get the restoration patch fixes only to fix it. I'm not shitting on inXile. I don't hate them like most people do.

Playing Metroid Dread.
And while I am not doing a Kotaku or a Director of GoW, I am finding that the E.M.M.I are really not enjoyable at all, specially this early on where your options against them are super limited by lack of habilities, but the thing that makes me hate the encounters are the extended sequences of incredibly tight timing on the QTE to attempt a save from them, I think I would enjoy them better if they killed me straight away if I get grabbed with no small sequence. But it is giving me the Metroid feefees everywhere else so Maybe that part will get less anoying for me with more play time.

I just figured the ones I encountered ought to be fixed by now. I had a quest breaking bug at one point but it was just a reload away.

Fallout 2 had a side quest completely break for me and I had to get the restoration patch fixes only to fix it. I'm not shitting on inXile. I don't hate them like most people do.

I'm not talking about you. I am talking about people on Codex or people that just hate on the game for no reason. Yes the bugs have bothered me a little (because without the bugs it would be perfect) but like I say I played Fallout 1 and 2 around launch and the exact same thing happened. That reviewer wasn't you was it? I didn't even look at the name.

I'm not talking about you. I am talking about people on Codex or people that just hate on the game for no reason. Yes the bugs have bothered me a little (because without the bugs it would be perfect) but like I say I played Fallout 1 and 2 around launch and the exact same thing happened. That reviewer wasn't you was it? I didn't even look at the name.
Ah nah. Figured you thought I was bitching about the bugs. They weren't too serious from what I remember but yeah annoying, like most bugs. Hell I don't even remember bugs unless they're enough to stop me from what I'm doing.

Demon Hunter probably. I didn’t play it that much though. I am looking at Diablo 2 though since it’s multiplayer.
I first started Diablo 2 Resurrected back in October, but I found myself replaying Diablo 3 to max every class to Level 70.
Even though Diablo 2 is considered to be better than Diablo 3, it does show its age as well its own flaws.
To me, Diablo 3 is mostly an Improvement, flawed, yet improved.

What is up with Bethesda games? Even the game game whose name must not be named detects that my shit can run it at High settings, but even Skyrim says it can't recognize my hardware and defaults to low. WTF

Bethesda is the company that introduces new bugs in re-releases, even though the re-release has hardly anything new. Are you surprised they are also incompetent at anything graphics related?

Last edited:
What is up with Bethesda games? Even the game game whose name must not be named detects that my shit can run it at High settings, but even Skyrim says it can't recognize my hardware and defaults to low. WTF
Pretty sure if the GPU is from after the year it was released, it will not recognize how powerful it is and just assume Low. I don't know how it'd go with rereleases but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother updating those to recognize hardware from 2012 onward either.

Ok let's see what mods to install for Skyrim. *Clicks on Immersion mods*
Alright, Immersive weapons, check, Immersive npcs check......
upload_2021-11-11_14-40-20.png

What

Just picked up F.E.A.R and will give it a start soon.
One of my favorite FPS, good choice.

Dragon Quest 4 DS finally arrived, gonna start that. Also got San Andreas all setup, what with the downgrade to V1.0 to restore the removed songs and an handful mods to make the experience better.

Gotta motivated to replay San Andreas because the remaster is apparently a disaster that outright censors or removes content that is now too offensive for the current political climate. Yeah, Rockstar censoring their games because they're afraid to offend some people, the irony is not lost on me. Also, bugs galore, even bugs that were fixed in patches after release are present in the release version of the remaster.

Rockstar... censoring GTA? The games known for letting you bang hookers and mug and kill random blokes on the street?

Kinda make me wonder what the next GTA will be like...

Back