GOOD story ideas for a future Fallout game.

Evil Banana said:
ah and the well adjust adult goes into a rage..nuff said..

Rage? Heh. No capital letters for me thank you. :lol:

Seriously though. GTFO. No one likes you. If Roshambo was here you would have been sodomized and left for dead a couple weeks ago.

and the !? and then the 3 or 4 more !..nope no rage there..you "veterans" are really pathetic..for someone seemingly well adjusted and better than me you sure have no less a tendency to get locked in pointless conflict and for what really?..as i said i dont conduct myself based on opinion so your whole effort is pointless...

Evil Banana said:
and the !? and then the 3 or 4 more !..nope no rage there..you "veterans" are really pathetic..for someone seemingly well adjusted and better than me you sure have no less a tendency to get locked in pointless conflict and for what really?..as i said i dont conduct myself based on opinion so your whole effort is pointless...

The ! is meant to express excitement! A pointless conflict you say? I wouldn't call this a conflict. I have come to realize that the majority of your posts are garbage, and hold no value whatsoever ( as far as I am concerned), so when you post in a thread that is fairly important to me, and you have no argument to stand on, I will be there to tell you how ignorant you are.

The_Noob said:
Stupid teenager, Toront?

More like a stupid 10-year-old.

I feel like he may barely have pubes, but not quite a full bush. He reminds me of my 12 year old cousin, but I may be giving him too much credit.

how can i resist posting when you make this so easy and fun, really getting somebody to lower themselves has become no chore anymore its almost sad

Evil Banana said:
how can i resist posting when you make this so easy and fun, really getting somebody to lower themselves has become no chore anymore its almost sad

Feel free to derail the thread while I go somewhere else, but you are still a troll. Good day sir. :?

Too head back on what this was originally meant for... :roll:

I don't trust Bethesda to make a canon game on the west, I'd prefer the whole "Commonwealth" Idea much better. You are a test subject in the mysterious "Institute", where the scientists are planning to make you an android against your will. An unknown event occurs and you are suddenly away from the operation and in some cave. You then explore the "Common Wasteland" to find out your past and decide the future of the intitute.

That's just my Idea, though. :P

^Also a really good idea! Bethesda has been making good games since Arena, AND they're not broke(looks at Interplay). Interplay made some really good games too, but some people just don't give Bethesda a chance. Weird Fognards

Thanks for liking the suggestion.

PLEASE DON'T START A BETHESDA HATING STATEMENT.

Don't you mean turning the player character a cyborg?

From what I have seen and read in science fiction androids are usually completely artificial creatures and not made from living beings.

You are really going to have to elaborate on the Institute and why its changing people against their will, so far the Institute comes over as just plain evil.
People and a place no one will shed a tear about if it happens to be blown up (most likely by a nuclear explosion).

It would seem like giving a person a reason to hate them and the means to crush their skulls with their fingertips would be a pretty stupid idea.

Walpknut said:
It would seem like giving a person a reason to hate them and the means to crush their skulls with their fingertips would be a pretty stupid idea.

I am pretty sure they would wipe the player's memories or something had the player been transformed.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Walpknut said:

I am pretty sure they would wipe the player's memories or something had the player been transformed.

Quake 4 comes to mind with the Cyborg thing.

Let me, a real Bostonian, solve all the hoopla over the retarded Institute-centric plot bubble, by proposing my own. (This may or may not cause more anger, and this post is meant to be satirical)

How about that you are chosen from the myriad groups of Massachussets raiders as a new member of the Institute (which makes a <4 intel. character rather humorous in this plot), in what is totally not a dark parody of college applications, and you turn out to be a lab rat in an experiment that could potentially save humanity, but would kill you.

Being the scumbag Raider you are, you run like a little bitch from your chance to become a McGuffin, and trash the place. Now, you have to fight your way through a postnuclear Boston (complete with clam chowder and armies of people who sound like Peter Griffin), while hounded by the seemingly infinite technological horrors of the Institute.

At the end of the story (or eating everything that's left in Faneuil Hall), you get to blow the fuck out of the Institute for harrassing you, and as a back-handed thanks for giving you the chance to become the most badass living thing in Boston.

OR...

You go through with the experiment, and miraculously live

You are now a McGuffin.

As such, the Institute decides to have you excise your powers and conquer the various Bostonian tribes and introduce them to the wonders of modern medicine, toilet paper, and clam chowder made with actual (cloned) clams.

At the end of this storyline, your McGuffin powers go nightmarishly wrong and you ascend to a higher dimension of existence in a ball of fire, thus destroying Boston.

Back