Grown man hunts down and attacks child who kills him in CoD

golden shower.

Anyway. Even if its wrong. But dont we all secretly thought, that this is exactly what to do? I know its so wrong ... on so many levels. But com on! Be honest here.

yup id definately choke anyone who isent gracefull with great skill because it just give being highly skilled a bad name, and many highly skille dpeople have the stereotype of being assholes because of assholes..but then again most of them are just because they can..a lack of self control and as i said grace..

Crni Vuk said:
golden shower.

Anyway. Even if its wrong. But dont we all secretly thought, that this is exactly what to do? I know its so wrong ... on so many levels. But com on! Be honest here.

You piss in the shower?

Crni Vuk said:
golden shower.

Let's be honest here. The man should have, by all means, owned the guy. Better reflexes and so on.

Why do people play Call Of Duty if it makes them only mad? :crazy:
Me and my friends sometimes play CoD Black Ops with split screens online and my friends starts to shout swear words like a maniac when he dies in the game. :shock:
I suck at it, but I won't get mad at it. I don't really give a shit about it, I'm just not into FPS shooters. Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are exceptions.

Hehe, some interesting reactions in this thread. I say sit back and enjoy Darwin's theory in action.

The old man taught the kid a lesson about respect. He used a tad inappropriate method but I think it worked nevertheless.
Kid' parents' upbringing skills: fail.

Back