Gun Control

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Mr. Grandma

Mr. Grandma This ghoul has seen it all
    Orderite

Nov 3, 2007
    GkCJWJG.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. SilverStarApple/Epsilon7

SilverStarApple/Epsilon7 Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 27, 2017
    Damn, that is terrible! If only there was a way to put a gun on the hip of every good person, so any mass shooter would get shot for trying it.

As it stands, Liberals have invited and encouraged mass shootings by forcing law-abiding citizens to disarm.

By the way, did you watch any of the three videos I posted in my last post?

3. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Damn, I'm conflicted. On the one hand I'm kinda in favour of less restrictive gun ownership, but on the other hand, well, I'm just a normal human being so I think the only right a brony should have is the right to chose which caliber to be shot in the gut with, and wether it's to be at dawn or dusk.
    I can't argue in this thread anymore.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. SquidVan

SquidVan Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin

Jun 1, 2018
    Two three minute videos and a fourteen minute video? Probably not. Not to mention that's three videos. If they aren't interested in the video they aren't going to watch it. That's why it's better to concisely say what you have to say than it is to link to videos with your similar opinions or write walls of text about it that no one will read.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    0 deaths, 0 deaths, 1 death, 0 deaths. One would claim you were being purposelessly obtuse if it were not for the overwhelming evidence of you being mentally damaged from drinking diethylene glycol. The real question is how many times have you masturbated to that list.

6 times today, you're a fucking animal.

6. Post-War Tribal

Post-War Tribal If I'm salty, u probably deserve it.

Nov 8, 2018
  7. SilverStarApple/Epsilon7

SilverStarApple/Epsilon7 Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 27, 2017
    Well, darn.

If you aren't willing to watch even one video that explains why you're wrong, why would I expect you to read a long post explaining why you're wrong?

Do I need to put an argument for my fundamental human rights in song before you'll listen to it and stop trying to take my rights away?

8. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dogmeat

Nov 22, 2009
    Given the odds you'll get shot in your lifetime. Here's hoping to it'll be a headshot.

9. SquidVan

SquidVan Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin

Jun 1, 2018
    I'm wrong? So guns should be banned then because I'm wrong? I'm not against guns, I'm against the way you're expecting people to listen to you. I explained a human behavior to you. And you're not listening. You want everyone you argue with to watch your 20 minutes of videos and read your walls of text. How much time in the day do people really have if they're doing that? I watched your first video and holy shit it made me not want to watch anything else ever by that guy. It wasn't even the arguments. I just disliked its presentation.

People likely don't come to NMA to spend an hour to argue with a brony who showed up again to seemingly only talk about gun control. So, yes, people are going to skip the long parts. Say what you believe in your own words, if you want sources, link them but don't just go "Oh, watch 20 minutes of something that you aren't going to agree with anyway before you talk to me."

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. KingArthur

KingArthur My Name Is Actually Arthur

Jun 25, 2018
    I love you, Mutie, but you say the most autistic shit sometimes.

11. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dogmeat

Nov 22, 2009
    Glad you're ok with the other troll noobs, noob.

12. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Trust me, what the brony said is just as retarded.

But saying someone will statistically be shot in their lifetime is mental. If you were kidding, I apologize.

But if you’re serious... oh lord.

13. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dogmeat

Nov 22, 2009
    You should go apologize to your parents for being born noob.

14. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    *thousand yard stare in greyscale*

15. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    Constitutional rights is a privledge. Not a human right you moron.
    Also blocking people who disagree with you? https://forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2499981/ You probably belive everything FOX News tell you right my lil brony?
    Watch this if u DARE

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  16. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Do not step into the darkness my boy. It’s still possible to not be as cunty as the brony

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  17. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    True I may've taken it too far.. :falloutonline:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    At least you recognize it, and that already makes you better than most in this thread :lol:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  19. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    After all we're only human. :smile:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    That we are friend. If only the arbiters of morality and law here saw it that way :???:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1