Happy Holidays from Bethesda

Variation On A Theme

Variation On A Theme

Cheech the cat:
... I'm drowning in irony.

Always willing to assist a fellow air breather ... perhaps this can keep you afloat.

http://www.selfhelpwarehouse.com/Me...Code=CTH018&Category_Code=CS&Product_Count=19

therapeuticbopbag.jpg

The primary use of the Bop Bag in experimental play therapy is to break the connection between negative feelings and agressive acting out behaviors in children. Drawing the face, clothes, etc. helps the child feel more in control. ...

If this path applies, then only the method of payment needs to be conjured.
Gold is a mere commodity,
and I fear that all means of production may be outsourced.
In this 'brave new' dark age of the disenfranchised consumer, we can look to traditional social contracts to facilitate a means of exchange.

THE NNNEEEWW FEUDALISM!!!!

Not a vassal of an approved health provider? Consider an oath of fealty to "" Son Of The Morning "", your signature in blood, that essential DNA sample.

AND THERE'S MORE!

The basic contract only covers your earthly life span, act now, enroll in "" Club Eternity "", and you are granted ! 3 --- THREE --- 3 ! wishes! {**}

Seize the day!
Don't delay, 3 wishes now,
and Eternity to pay!

[ {**} In due deference to the prevailing Local Deity's dramatic pause, the killjoy genuflects one literary hint relative to ""Son Of The Morning"" wishes: The fatal flaw of ""The Monkey's Paw"".]

Merry Market-eering and allocate a Lucrative Tax Year!

4too

Stag said:
What the fuck do you guys care for? It's a silly card/wallpaper, so what? What difference does it make? Oh no, Bethesda is so evil, they made a shitty wallpaper! This means that FO3 is going to be shitty!

What difference does some shitty wallpaper make?

Wow are my eyes playing tricks on me...it's good to see that not every one in this forum has lost their judgment and personality. This is a fucking postcard this will in no means reflect the game...fuck, the freakin company just wanted to say merry x mas to us all. I usually don't tend to punch my neighbour in the face when he greets me for christmas, but come to thing of it... you guys gave me a great idea on what to say to my family on seasons greetings next year "don't you fucking dare merry christmas me you assholes, go change yourselves you ugly bunch of fucks. I won't accept a "merry christmas" until you dress up in your prada suite".

If Todd takes a Shit...?

If someone at Beth takes a shit, like Todd, do any of us really care?

Why is NMA treating everything out of Beth, like it's the Holy Grail?

I seriously don't want the XBox crowd taking over this forum.

Re: If Todd takes a Shit...?

Maximous said:
If someone at Beth takes a shit, like Todd, do any of us really care?
his shit has bloom and glows and if you shoot at it it explodes like a small nuke, also they claim it's staying very true to its predecessors.

selfhelpwarehouse.com eh?

To quote good ol' George Carlin:

"If you helped yourself, you didn't need help."

RUN_LIKE_HELL said:
I usually don't tend to punch my neighbour in the face when he greets me for christmas, but come to thing of it... you guys gave me a great idea on what to say to my family on seasons greetings next year "don't you fucking dare merry christmas me you assholes, go change yourselves you ugly bunch of fucks. I won't accept a "merry christmas" until you dress up in your prada suite".

Bethsoft are neighbors and family? Really?

So they give a rat's ass about what we think?

Really?

NMA News said:
Seems a bit early...VE3D presents a Fallout 3 Christmas card they got from Bethesda, and include what I think is a stab at us but I'm not sure (it's pretty badly aimed).

To quote Andy: "OMG, THEY REDESIGNED THE CHRISTMAS CARD AND NOW IT ISN'T AUTHENTIC AND TRUE TO FALLOUT!!111 BETHESDA HAVE RUINED CHRISTMAS!!!" Happy Holidays from Bethesda!

Hmmm

Back