How many people do you know...

how many?

• zero

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • < 0

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
I know people who got it in plenty. I only know about one or two people who have died though. And I didn't really know them, just like acquaintances.

One of a roommate's relatives passed away

My grandfather got it and was like apparently a day away from dying before they pumped him full of that antibody blood or whatever and he bounced back

Last edited:
Grandpa's younger brother died of Covid. Didn't know him very well, but I liked him, and he was kind of like a living reminder of my grandpa, same sort of attitude and face.
Old yes, but it's unfair that you should live for nearly a century, through the later history of the nation, and then croak to some stupid pandemic.

One of the very first Norwegian victims was a friend of my moms, I didn't know him, but it terrified her, cus he was about my age, and very fit. He had been in the middle of it though, came right back from vacay in Italy, and was probably up to his eyeballs in viruses. He deteriorated almost immediately, and then just died.

Jesus Christ, petition to rename this the Sad Sack Thread.

I’m sorry for everyone’s losses.

That sucks ass dudes. Here I am thinking it's a hoax because the only person I know that got it is 86 years old and she didn't even get symptoms. I'm sorry.

I do still wear a mask when in public and I have a neat keychain with hand sanitizer in it. Be safe friends.

Wood-Sitting-on-a-bed-Meme-1.jpg

That sucks ass dudes. Here I am thinking it's a hoax because the only person I know that got it is 86 years old and she didn't even get symptoms. I'm sorry.

I do still wear a mask when in public and I have a neat keychain with hand sanitizer in it. Be safe friends.

Wood-Sitting-on-a-bed-Meme-1.jpg
I can’t look at that image without seeing the dong they cropped out.

Also, you be safe too man.

Seems like the virus manifests differently in different people or some shit, because everyone I know who got it says it’s literally a meme disease.

And then it’s killing people. Wild.

All of my grandparents have been dead for decades, so not much danger there. My parents are in a risky age group, but of course, their vaccination appointments are probably still months off from now.
My uncles and aunts would also probably be at risk, especially on my mother's side where basically everyone has heart problems (including my mom), but as far as I know nobody has caught anything. The youngest uncle is waiting for a heart transplant since his ticker is about as useless as a gender studies degree these days, not sure if he would be even eligible for the vaccine in terms of risk. He was lucky to get out of the artificial coma after his last heart attack, Coof or not he's not going to make it much longer anyway unless he gets a transplant.

I'm pretty terrified of getting the virus myself because it induces tinnitus in a fair shake of people and apparently for those who already have tinnitus, it makes it far worse on what is appearing to be a permanent basis.

If my tinnitus got any worse I'd probably kill myself so I am very much waiting with baited breath for my vaccine.

All of my grandparents have been dead for decades, so not much danger there. My parents are in a risky age group, but of course, their vaccination appointments are probably still months off from now.
My uncles and aunts would also probably be at risk, especially on my mother's side where basically everyone has heart problems (including my mom), but as far as I know nobody has caught anything. The youngest uncle is waiting for a heart transplant since his ticker is about as useless as a gender studies degree these days, not sure if he would be even eligible for the vaccine in terms of risk. He was lucky to get out of the artificial coma after his last heart attack, Coof or not he's not going to make it much longer anyway unless he gets a transplant.
Jesus... I hope you’re not close to him, no offense. It sounds like he’s on borrowed time.

Jesus... I hope you’re not close to him, no offense. It sounds like he’s on borrowed time.
Haven't seen him in, dunno, over five years probably. Our extended family isn't super close. Considering that most of them live in Bavaria I really should visit them, haven't seen my cousins in over 15 years I guess.
Two of my uncles already died, both heart failure. Runs in their family, I guess. Good thing I inherited very little from that side.

Nope. Didn't even get it from hearing damage. Totally random. Probably genetics or God fucking with me.
God likes to do that. But He loves you and needs money. Pay Him. Pay Him and He won’t be such a douche.

It’s not a bribe fuck you
Haven't seen him in, dunno, over five years probably. Our extended family isn't super close. Considering that most of them live in Bavaria I really should visit them, haven't seen my cousins in over 15 years I guess.
Two of my uncles already died, both heart failure. Runs in their family, I guess. Good thing I inherited very little from that side.
glad to hear that, yeah. Heart problems are something I’m always grateful that I’m not predisposed to.

Nope. Didn't even get it from hearing damage. Totally random. Probably genetics or God fucking with me.
That fucking sucks man. Just looked up treatments for tinnitus and it's just drugs that make you want to kill yourself. Oof.

I have it verrrrry slightly from doing construction without ear protection but 99 percent of the time I think I'm just too stupid to notice it.

That fucking sucks man. Just looked up treatments for tinnitus and it's just drugs that make you want to kill yourself. Oof.

I have it verrrrry slightly from doing construction without ear protection but 99 percent of the time I think I'm just too stupid to notice it.

Yeah no cure or no treatment. It's just playing "The Game" with your own head for the entirety of your life with a flashbang.wav playing 24/7

My mothers side of the family is from Bavaria. Intact German last name too. Speaking of tinnitus, for whatever reason (must have been growing pains?) I had tinnitus and especially leg pain growing up until I was about 9. Had to get checked for flat feet, etc but everything came back good. No idea what all that was. Only happened as a kid. Would cry myself to sleep some nights my legs hurt so much.

My mothers side of the family is from Bavaria. Intact German last name too. Speaking of tinnitus, for whatever reason (must have been growing pains?) I had tinnitus and especially leg pain growing up until I was about 9. Had to get checked for flat feet, etc but everything came back good. No idea what all that was. Only happened as a kid. Would cry myself to sleep some nights my legs hurt so much.

I remember having pretty awful growing pains as a kid as well

Back