Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

BTW, Is the Van Buren demo any good?
The game sounded like it was going and it was just a shame that it got cancelled (For What? BoS? Don't make me laugh :lol: )

They put out what they thought would sell and VB didn't look like it would sell, but the game is good and I wait paitentally for the release of the fallout VB

Might have to check out some of the video's on YouTube. Story Looks good through.

Howdy. My name's Gary. Mid 20s, British, drink too much, and have two cats that like to bring home dead animals.

Big music fan. Listen to a lot of metal, a bit of electropop, and some hip hop.

Got into Fallout around 2003. Prefer Fallout to Fallout 2. Prefer Fallout 2 to Fallout 3 (which I enjoyed as a sort of dumb action game once I let myself ignore the retarded dialogue). Sort of obsessed with the first game and start a new game every other month.

Examples of other games I think are awesome are Vampire- Bloodlines, Arcanum, and Planescape: Torment (which I never finished, but I picked it up again last week when it was released on Steam). I recently picked up a PS3 and got into the Bioshock games. Got into Dragon Age for a while not too long ago as well, but got bored when I tried replaying it.

I started lurking here for news about Fallout 3 when it was being worked on, which I was adamant I would hate. Signed up because I was a nosy bastard that wanted to read something that had been sent to the vats.

tehgary said:
Mid 20s [...] drink too much [..] have cats [...] music fan [...] a lot of metal [...] some hip hop [...] Prefer Fallout to Fallout 2 [...] Prefer Fallout 2 to Fallout 3 [...] Vampire- Bloodlines [...] Arcanum [...] Planescape: Torment (never finished) [...] Bioshock [...] Got into Dragon Age, but got bored
You'll fit right in! :clap:

Hey everyone, name's Fadi, Huge fallout fan, joined because wanted to talk to people about fallout, Im 15, I play alot of Cod and Fifa. I do alot of MMA ... thats bout it :D

I don't think anyone said hello to me in this thread either. So fuck you all, except for Incognito.

What up. I love Fallout. Played number 3 first, and liked it enough to be interested in the first two. So I played those and I loved them, especially the first one. Not going to give out my opinions just yet, because I don't want anyone to dislike me right off the bat.

More about me:

I love silent movies, If you know any good ones tell me.

I'm a little bit of a poet

I wished I owned a good PC

And I just hope none of you will hate me. Thanks

Welcome to the forums. And don't worry about everybody hating you, feel free to say you like FO3, just don't argue with other members if they say it sucks. I've looked in older threads and a lot of members have been banned that way.

Welcome, Diomedes20, I hate you.

You will not get banned for expressing opinion about any of the Fallout games, only if you express it like a douchebag.

Here's a good silent movie I watched not so long ago: Quest for Fire. It probably isn't the same kind of silent movies as you meant - it's not black and white and it was made in 1981, but there's no talking in it and it's awesome.

John B. said:
Wow, that's dedication, you even have copies of fallout extreme prototype, Fallout van buren demo, tactics, and BoS? If so you are really dedicated, and welcome to the club, if not, than I still say welcome to the forums.

Was there ever a Fallout Extreme prototype? I just checked the Vault article and it says that the game never went past the "conception" phase.

By the way, hello everyone. I've been posting for a little bit but haven't introduced myself here yet. My name's Michael.

Yeah, it wasn't released to the public tho, it was surprisingly a lot farther along than I had originally thought.

John B. said:
Yeah, it wasn't released to the public tho, it was surprisingly a lot farther along than I had originally thought.

Are you trollin'? Because I've read several articles which say that it never got past the concept art phase. And how did you get it if it was never released to the public? :question:

Back