Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

I used some means that I due to the rules cannot state, and it was lees of a prototype, and more of a proof of concept sort of prototype, I was surprised because of the fact that it existed with what I had read beforehand.

Although I understand what "method" you are referring to, are you certain that it is legitimately Fallout Extreme? Could you maybe PM me with more information?

The closer I look the more it looks like someone re-skinned tactics.
Edit: getting screens now, I just have to reinstall it.
Edit 2: Sorry guys looks like it is just a re-skin of fallout tactics, at least I still have van buren demo.

O hai!

I'm Skylinehead, as the name suggests. From Ireland, student, etc.

Loving New Vegas, wasted countless hundreds of hours on Fallout 3. Hope to be of use!

Hi all,

I'm posting since a few days here, so here's my summary: 25, male, swiss person. Started playing FO in 2006 - i was a fan of Black Isle RPG's for some time (baldurs gate and such) and a buddy of mine insisted that i bought the Trilogy (FO1, FO2 and FOT, that is). Haven't regreted it.

Black Feather said:
Hi all,

I'm posting since a few days here, so here's my summary: 25, male, swiss person. Started playing FO in 2006 - i was a fan of Black Isle RPG's for some time (baldurs gate and such) and a buddy of mine insisted that i bought the Trilogy (FO1, FO2 and FOT, that is). Haven't regreted it.
MR LAHEY!!!
6142541434cdc6ca28c694.jpg

Funniest character on television. Fact.

Welcome to the forum! :clap:

SkuLL said:
Black Feather said:
Hi all,

MR LAHEY!!!
6142541434cdc6ca28c694.jpg

Funniest character on television. Fact.

Welcome to the forum! :clap:

Heh, thanks. A legendary actor in a legendary series :)

Hi there!

Been lurking around for a while, thought I'd finally join in the fun. Been a Fallout fan for ages, although it took FO3 to get me interested in the franchise again. Been playing New Vegas lately, and am about to go back and replay the first two.

It's good to be here! :)

Back