Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hello. I found this forum recently while looking for info on the fallout restoration patch, and I've decided to join. I've been a lifelong fan of fallout, and my two favorites are Fallout 2, and NV. I'm a bit of an amatuer writer, so I'll be posting stories and joining roleplays. As a final note, I do a LOT of good-natured ribbing, so I hope no one gets offended. I'm just as willing to take it as dish it out.

Hello.

Hello my name is Ryan Kerr, I am 17 years old and from Dundalk, County Louth in Ireland. I use this username on a number of other forums. As you guessed I like Fallout. My favourite Fallout games in order are
1) Fallout: New Vegas
2) Fallout
3) Fallout 3

Hi to everyone and specially to Sabirah - she is our greeter :D ,i'm from Bulgaria my name is Rellador,Prosatanos,Predator e.t.c. I live in Burgas it's town situated on the Black Sea. I'll missed this part with:I'm a big fan of Fallout & bla ,bla, bla, bla. I don't like Fallout 3

Hello everyone !

Im a 22 year old male from Norway, and I play Fallout 3 and NV on the PS3. I have never played Fallout on PC, but I hope I one day will. :)

Fallout 3 and NV are my favourite games of all time.

Back