Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Bakura said:
Rich Dickardson said:
Interesting,but(please excuse my newbieness)where would I post it? General discussion?(PS Weird idea:Small Zombie Clown riding a boar that may have steel tusks....)

As Sabirah linked to you, Fan Art/Fan Fiction.

(Now that's starting to enter Wild Wasteland territory, in my opinion.)

Deathclaw Chameleon said:
If you like writing stories, why don't you join my Darkness Falls? Their might be a place for zombie clowns. Though in Fallout, you don't have zombies, just ghouls. But ghoul clowns could work all the same, and if they had a circus mutated bear, why not clowns? :)

I'll join Darkness Falls if you wish.

Aaaah, fresh meat.

Kindly line up in a single, neat file.
Strip off al your clothes and be prepared to be de-loused and hosed down, please.

New poster. Tend more towards the Bioware RPGs myself, but I've enjoyed FO3 and FNV.

(Que screams of 'newb' and old-timer FO1/FO2 purists.)

Bakura said:
(Hmm,Zombie clowns in Post Apocaliptic storyline anyone?)
Might fit in fallout tactic's "So stupid it's awesome" category. . I mean, if deathclaw and ghoul strippers can seriously exist, this surely isn't too far out of line.

Welcome!

College_Fool said:
New poster. Tend more towards the Bioware RPGs myself, but I've enjoyed FO3 and FNV.

(Que screams of 'newb' and old-timer FO1/FO2 purists.)

Sallam aleikum

Enjoy your stay

Im Ben, the newest Fallout fan to join your ranks.

Fallout New Vegas and Fallout Tactics are my favorite, NCR and Proud!

While I love Fallout, all the other games make you into a walking tank. Being prior army, I enjoy being able to suppress and flank (always), do convoy maneuvers, ect.

Oh and Gunnery Sergeant Randy Lee Ermy as General Barnaky was badass

Hi Ben :) . It's cool to see a lot of servicemen here. Very different from some of the other websites I have been on in a while

Hi guys, I'm new here!

My favourite Fallout would be Fallout 2, all because of New Reno. And the talking Deathclaws.

Hi, I'm new here.

Favorite Fallout game is the first one. Fallout 2 is a close second though.

Least favorite is Fallout 3 which I couldn't finish because I didn't like it at all really. :(

Back