Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

No introduction forum?

Then I'll just leave my mark here.

Hello, my name is José Pereira, I'm 15 and I live in Portugal. I bought the White Label, Fallout Collection off ebay and it was the best 10€ I ever spend, finished Fallout 1 yesterday and it was the best RPG I ever played. It truly is an eternal classic that will live on through the ages.
Now for the necessary bitching about Fallout 3 that seems to be a standard to join this community: it is a shame that Bethesda is trying to rape this... seemingly dead franchise, by making a probable, dumbed down FP/RPG for the mainstream gamers, and worse is that they are trying to pass it off as a direct sequel, if it were a spin-off (Say... Oblivion II: Fallout) it would probably soften the blow a little.
So I guess that is all I have to say, feel free to move this thread to the specific board I might have missed. See you guys around.

Re: No introduction forum?

Zulu-Echo14 said:

Hello, my name is José Pereira, I'm 15 and I live in Portugal. I bought the White Label, Fallout Collection off ebay and it was the best 10€ I ever spend, finished Fallout 1 yesterday and it was the best RPG I ever played. It truly is an eternal classic that will live on through the ages.
Now for the necessary bitching about Fallout 3 that seems to be a standard to join this community: it is a shame that Bethesda is trying to rape this... seemingly dead franchise, by making a probable, dumbed down FP/RPG for the mainstream gamers, and worse is that they are trying to pass it off as a direct sequel, if it were a spin-off (Say... Oblivion II: Fallout) it would probably soften the blow a little.
So I guess that is all I have to say, feel free to move this thread to the specific board I might have missed. See you guys around.
Once you enter, you will never leave!

Welcome! :crazy:

Re: No introduction forum?

Zulu-Echo14 said:

Welcome Zulu-Echo14, or like I always say "Bemvindo zé".

Hi, Im Rubber Duck, Though my real name is Ray. I got introduced to Fallout in 2004 when a Borrowed a couple games from my friend, Planescape: Torment, Fallout,and Fallout 2. Then I caught wind F3 was being made in 2006, and I was excited at first, then through all the years after that I slowly became more critical, mainly due to the betrayal of the Elder Scrolls franchise ,and it fans by Oblivion. Then 1 account I forgot the password to, a wacky misadventure involving time travel and becoming my own Grandpa later I came here.

Hello, I am (In)Visible (or just Visible) and I've joined this forum to discuss Fallout with other gamers, that's really all there is to it; I'm glad I finally joined. I purchased the Fallout collection last year and have completed Fallout 1 & 2 and am probably going to install Tactics eventually. I'm rather interested in Fallout 3 provided my computer can handle it.

Hey, I'm Sparkasaurusmex. Played FO and FO2 when they were released. Played TES Daggerfall and Morrowind and Oblivion. Don't know why I mention those.

Mostly I like games like Fallout and Baldur's Gate and especially Planescape: Torment. Modern RPGs are quite poor compared to these. Mass Effect, Oblivion, KOTOR, whatever... they all feel so ...soulless and empty.

wow i cant believe i just saw found this thread!

anyways i bet you know who this sore troll is...

im a Fallout, Warcraft, Diablo junkie...just lost my interest on CNC because EA trashed it with their stupid sequels..

but world cant be perfect can it?

Welcome. What the hell is your avatar? An Arabian/Slav Heath Ledger fan?

It's Ahmadinedjad as Batman's Joker. Pure batawesome, as both are on the same batlevel of batshit insane.

Wow, I thought so, but couldn't be sure.

I wanted to say so but feared my own flamboyant observations for the politically incorrect after I saw Arash's location is Iran.

Awesome

hello, i'm zag. i'm just another newb. i've been occasionally reading NMA since 2004 when i googled for "fallout 3", curious if there were a 3rd sequel to fallout, and google gracefully responded "NMA".

i decided to unlurk, because i just quit bethesda's fallout 3 forums, and here i can say fuck.

I am TheRatKing, or Charlie if you prefer. I'm 16 and I've been playing the Fallout games since I was 10. I have lurked here for the past couple of years and decided to join a few days ago.

Hello, I am new.
I mean I am not new to Fallout 1 & 2 games. But I usually keep myself away from being active member of most internet gaming [or any hobby-related] communities. So here I am definitely new. Hi there.

zag said:
hello, i'm zag. i'm just another newb. i've been occasionally reading NMA since 2004 when i googled for "fallout 3", curious if there were a 3rd sequel to fallout, and google gracefully responded "NMA".

i decided to unlurk, because i just quit bethesda's fallout 3 forums, and here i can say fuck.
Well, this is your home, welcome! :)

TheRatKing and Seelix, welcome for you too.

EDIT: Since this is my first post in this thread and I've never introduced myself properly,

Hey there, guys, my name's Hênio, I'm Brazilian and study fishery engineering at university and blah, blah, blah[...].

Hello everyone.

Long time lurker here, and by long time I mean pre-van buren days! Have been happy lurking until I decided to start posting properly yesterday! I love this place and I'd just like to say thankyou for keeping my in the fallout news loop for so long. Have been a massive Fallout fan since a friend in America introduced it to me not long after it first came out.

If you're interested my real name's Chris and I'm currently at the university of Liverpool studying for my masters in Liverpool. I also count playing the bass guitar as one of my hobbies :D

See you guys around I hope.

hello everyone, just wanted to say hi. been lurking for a while now, but with fallout 3 finally being released i decided to register. i played fallout for the first time in 1998 on my trusty pentium 90 with an s3 virge dx. entering The Glow for the first time was one of the most memorable moments in my personal gaming history. i had been hooked. i even played FO:T, just to be in the wasteland.

anyway, my name is jan, i'm from germany. and i have the best job in the world: i am a soldier :)

so, once again: hello everyone, it's good to be here.

Back