Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hey hey.

Here's a 23-year-old woman still obsessing over Fallout. (I moved half way across Europe and this is what I do with my days???) This looked like a decently active place and since Fallout has taken away my socializing privileges years ago, I thought to put an end to it and venture out into digital world of socializing for a change.

(Wow, my usertitle actually fits my username.)

Aaah, you know, kids tease about the house being on chicken legs, I throw them an evil eye...it's good, it's good ;)

Thanks for the welcome. I have some experience being a rare female gamer on gaming forums so I think I'll manage to ignore requests just fine, thanks for the tip :)

The Order pays roughly 20 euros an hour for female service. Why is that bad?

Dopemine Cleric said:
The Order pays roughly 20 euros an hour for female service. Why is that bad?
that's grossly underpaid for the things she'd have to go through and put up with... seriously.

if you even have to ask. :roll:

fucking cheap bastards!

Pfff...In this economy? She should just quit her job and post pics and timestamp them.

Hello :D

I wanted to ask some questions about Jinxed and Luck but actually remembered to read the rules and how to use the search button, and found my answer. :mrgreen:

So instead I opted to come here and say cheerio, good luck, and ta-ta !
image067.gif

Hi everyone, since I just reinstalled Fallout 2 I decided to visit this website after hearing about it from other random boards.
Playing Fallout 2 with the RP expansion is like having gay sex for the first time all over again.

AmbienceIsBliss said:
Hai everyone (:
Just popped in to say hi....
you come here for a single reason and then you even fail at that by saying "hai" instead of "hi"? you've got some issues to resolve, my friend.

Hello everyone, i've been lurking on the forums for too long, and have only just summed up the courage to register, hopefully my time here will be fruitful ;D

Back