Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

vilaz said:
Ps. my english probably isn't good enough to be fully understandable ...so sorry in advance

Everyone that says this usually speaks better english than people who have been speaking the language all their life. No problems here. :)

Oh, and welcome to all the new cats.

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

A guy walks into an introduction topic and says. . .

Hello.

I like Fallout.

And some other stuff too.

I've previously tried to register here but it didn't like my email, until now...

I'm a long time Fallout-fan (1&2) and a fan of things postapocalyptic/dystopian.

Hell'O!

Welcome, both of you!

Read past post entries to get a feel for the forums and jump in and contribute!

welcome ben kain, mutantscalper and rad shock

wipe your feet before you come in, though

Hey.

Been lurking here a few years, decided to make an account finally, dunno why since I don't have a very good track record with keeping on top of online communities. But what the hell?

Been playing Fallout since '97 or '98, got into it when I was in 7th grade, and I still play now and then. Just got Fallout 3, although reactions to it on this forum put me off for a couple years. I wouldn't exactly say I'm disappointed since I had very low expectations after Bethesda released that commercialized POS Oblivion (I liked Morrowind, and I loved Daggerfall, Oblivion was a disappointment comparable to Ultima IX for me [Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.])

Gamewise I'm really into Roguelikes esp. ADOM and NetHack, DOS abandonware, tactical stuff like X-Com and Jagged Alliance 2, and hardcore strategy games like Victoria, Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, Supreme Ruler 2010/2020. I also spent a lot of time playing UO back in the day and more recently pirating with a particularly hated corp in Eve Online. Seeing a good Twilight 2000 game is my wetdream atm (in the game department, ofc.)

Apart from that, I'm a Poli-Sci student, I study Marxist theory and I'm infatuated with all things Cold War (which partly explains the Fallout attraction I guess.) I also like cigars, beer, jazz and classic rock. So there it is.

Come on down to the order at the bottom of the forum categories.

We serve cake and tea.

Hello fellow Fallout fans.

I have been registered for a while but never posted anything so since I have currently nothing to do at work, the occasion is good to properly introduce myself.

I'm from a mysterious country where we eat cheese and drink wine, I love Fallout 1 & 2 although they are not my favorites cRPGs of all times ( hello Planescape Torment ) and I really enjoy eating pepper.

I discovered NMA on the Fallout3 Gamefaqs forum, where people described you as narrow minded Fallout zealots. So out of curiosity I came here and it turned out I shared a lot of the common opinions about Fallout3, gaming and non gaming related subjects.

I really have to leave now, so hello again people and see you soon

Hello and welcome Iago! (Would your username be a reference to 'Othello?') Its always nice to have new members. We aren't that narrow minded are we? :)

You guessed correctly and that clearly tends to demonstrate that you are not narrow minded indeed.

You'll last a week before you start crying in your sleep from the horror.

I mean, um, WELCOME!

hello, though i am not new here, i stay a invisible guy . i am Yuan Hou. I love fallout . maybe one day ,there will be a doom-day that we, fans, can experience like we have enjoyed in the game ( i hope it will never and ever come, otherwise it would be the worst day for all of us) .

spree_hyy said:
hello, though i am not new here, i stay a visible guy . i am Yuan Hou. I love fallout . maybe one day ,there will be a doom-day that we, fans, can experience like we have enjoyed in the game ( i hope it will never and ever come, otherwise it would be the worst day for all of us) .

I'm not ready for a doom-day.

DOOOOOOM DAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

3102726729_aa88e7cd5b.jpg

Also, Asian translations into English is just universally funny, not in a demeaning way though. Expect it to get lulz.

Welcome.

mamasan said:
and I'm Ratty's distant cousin from the cheese state! Uh, I'm relatively new here! Okay, write your responces, you newborn NMAers! and I'm Ratty's distant cousin from the cheese state! Uh, I'm relatively new here! Okay, write your responces, you newborn NMAers! and I'm Ratty's distant cousin from the cheese state! Uh, I'm relatively new here! Okay, write your responces, you newborn NMAers! and I'm Ratty's distant cousin from the cheese state! Uh, I'm relatively new here! Okay, write your responces, you newborn NMAers!

The hell?

*edit*

Removed the asian whore spam.

Back