It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Me and my stupid-ass cocker ( and my fugly-ass coca-cola curtains )...

cocker2.JPG

Seriously now, my mummy ( :oops: ) and I bought these when I was like five or six and now I've grown up into a HUGE coca-cola addict. I just do not feel like removing them ( even though it would considerably improve my sex life ).

Got to love those glowing ACU's. Confortable as hell, but useless outside an urban or semi desertic environment.

Wooz said:
Got to love those glowing ACU's. Confortable as hell, but useless outside an urban or semi desertic environment.

They are actually pretty good if you know how to use them. I've seen acu disappear in many areas ranging from forest green to red rock. They disrupt what you see rather than blend in.

Either turn up the contrast in the digicam, set a shorter exposure time or stop smoking in closed rooms. ;)

Briosafreak said:
<center>
johny.jpg
</center>

Yeah, I'm getting old, I know...

Here I am... 24 thinking, holly crap! I'm getting old! I'm going to die in like 50 years if I'm lucky! I have to get on the pwnage wagon and what not... Yet, I do enjoy living the young life and not worrying about tomorrow... What am I talking about? No more beer for me!

Back