It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Carib FMJ said:
DSCF0080.jpg

Will I bring this to Iraq? Damn skippy I will!!!

Southeast asia and Indians have sworn by those knives for centuries. It's what I'd take with me if the army would take it's head out of it's ass.

Politics aside, is that a traditional one or a machine made one?

Yes but does it match the power of pastorius's letter opener? I doubt it.

Pastorius, how old are you? You look younger than the average NMA nerdling.

KQX said:
Yes but does it match the power of pastorius's letter opener? I doubt it.

Pastorius, how old are you? You look younger than the average NMA nerdling.
It's a soldering gun, actually. I've got a shaky hand, what can I say.

I'm 19, but yeah, people tend to say that I look somewhat younger than that. Luckily, only physically. At least that's what I like to think.

War isn't okay. It's just for idiots. I still don't see why people on this forum seem so keen on signing up, sorry.

you'll find that most real soldiers are not keen on war at all Overseer... that's not what makes people join up (be it full duty or reserves).

Apart from the cash, I'd guess some are motivated by aspirations of doing good, such as by protecting society, and nobly proving themselves with their battle brothers in a martial environment. Seems a little misguided to me.

mr. pastorius

Jesus your pupils occupy your whole eyes, either your some kind of GM experiment, have a rare and horrible virus or are on large dosages of stimulant drugs. Or any combination of the above.

Why then?

Its called Ki, read up about it or read The Dogs of War. Alternatively drink some hydrofluoric acid.

Yoshi525 said:
mr. pastorius

Jesus your pupils occupy your whole eyes, either your some kind of GM experiment, have a rare and horrible virus or are on large dosages of stimulant drugs. Or any combination of the above.
Or I simply have a dark brown iris. Yeah, that would be it.
Although, a good combination of lighting, blur and a maniacal face expression can make someone look like a druggie.

best i've seen is attaching a needle at the end (so it heats), prod it into the subject's eye and see the eye pop due to heat expansion.

classic!

It's the whole me that gets gayer with every pic I post. Hell, I would even say that I'm half bi-curious ( 'cept that the idea of getting stuffed by a guy profoundly repulses me )...

Back