It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

I love jackets:

The first picture was taken in a 50's style themed room. Needlessly to say, I... liberated a decorative jacket from the room.
The second picture is of me before playing bass for a talent show in a local bar.

Piccy.jpg

Mang, that was a joke. That wasn't me, neither was the first pic with the bottles mine. The other two were real though. All pics of me in this thread are genuine, just the first few i posted were ghey old ones where my oddly long neck was emphasized. My neck is still long i have just learnt to hide it :evil:

No, it isn't. I absolutely guarantee you that my pic is NOT photoshopped, my neck isn't that abnormally long to be honest, it was just my posture, glasses and haircut combined with a jacket that has an open chest and a vest with a low neck. The effect made my neck look ridiculous. In fact it is only an inch or so longer than average.

Yes! KQX, you're one of the rat people!

There was one of the rat people working at Delvita - my local supermarket in Budějovická, Prague. She was a total rat lady, I really regret never taking her pic. Each time I went shopping, I scouted for her. There was something about that 40 year old, bent posture working the register for Czech peanuts (which is worth even less than regular peanuts), like a real communist, all the while smirking like a rat. Anyone smirking like a rat while working is suspicious yet fascinating to me. How do you do it? Also, is that your penis you're stroking?

KQX said:
me @ work!

workyh7.jpg

EDIT: You know I found that the proper way to browse through NMA is across 8 monitors.

Well, what about the ninth one?!...Does that one send red and yellow lights back and fourth like the W.H.O.P.P.E.R. did?

i'm starting to think KQX is a technician, overseeing the vats from his console. all he needs is robes and a laser pistol.

Carib FMJ said:
Will I bring this to Iraq? Damn skippy I will!!!
lets hope that you dont get close enough to use it ;)

Too much work in Japan?

I believe you can sometimes pick where people have been living by the way they carry themselves and from other markers that one subconsciously picks up on. For example, I saw a Coca Cola add, but I don't think the subjects are American. Happiness factory I think. I'll try checking.

EDIT: I have to get back to my journal research. It appears to be a collaborative effort between Dutchies, Yanks and Spaniards.

Luxor said:
Yes! KQX, you're one of the rat people!

Rat? I don't quite get it but fine maybe that's my phase now. I tend to change my appearance depending on what role I play in society. And during the past few years I have had a variety of them: Blue collar worker, white collar worker, unemployed student and part-time world traveler. Generally I would change certain elements such as hairstyle, clothes, glasses/contacts, piercings and so on.

dsc00105mx7.jpg
dscf1041xw5.jpg
vik4wu2.jpg

vikpavdr6.jpg
dscf2004do4.jpg
dsc00133ez0.jpg

My humble judgements:

1. Curious about his sexuality
2. Hippie (like Ozrat, but without the rat parts)
3. Dangerous emo guy that keeps going alone to the local pub and justs sit there at one of the tables, and will probably bring a machine gun one day to slaughter everyone who never spoke to himn.
4. Quasi-artsie dude who makes his own techno music and posts it on his myspace page with three friends.
5. Young guy who just had a really big crap and hopes his mom won't find the turd clogging the toilet.
6. Executive computer nerd guy with power, but no chicks.

No offense, I'm just agreeing with that your looks differ quite a bit.

Hehe, nice Luke, nice.

Anyway, no chicks for me in the last one? I managed to get laid with that look. That's my lucky suit now.

Back