It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Carib FMJ said:
I can bring my Kukri out to combat. I believe it is machined... Ka-Bar made this one.

I have two Ka-Bar knives, they are the best knives I've ever owned. I've used and abused them more than anything else and they are still going strong.

The Overseer said:
War isn't okay. It's just for idiots. I still don't see why people on this forum seem so keen on signing up, sorry.

No shit it isn't ok. I don't want to die, and I definitely don't want to kill anybody. But it would be worth it to prevent someone from blowing the shit out of a market or building just because they were descended from another clan.

MrBumble said:
( 'cept that the idea of getting stuffed by a guy profoundly repulses me )...
Its always better to recieve than to give :P

Ah-Teen said:
MrBumble said:
( 'cept that the idea of getting stuffed by a guy profoundly repulses me )...
Its always better to recieve than to give :P

Well, I've already been told that by a gay friend of mine :) but, well, I guess I'm 100% straight after all. I just happen to find some ( rather few ) guys attractive but I do not feel anything sexual about them. Maybe I just wish I was like them. Oh...nevermind.

I doubt very many people are 100% ether way. There have been females here and there that have caught my fancy, just not enough to call myself bi. Just because you don't want to have sex with someone doesn't mean you're not attracted to them. Ether way, just do what you feel is right.

Ah-Teen said:
At what age did you choose to become straight?

....-BAHAHAHHAHAHA pwnd. Say... I thought this was a "pictures of yourself" kinda thread anyway?

When the day...is won... or done... not sure...
l_53a4547512546c731d08d75839649537.jpg

Ohhh those Myspace girls get yu ta do the KARAAAAZZZIEST things!
l_41e3b91af630b46ddae7add6677d9a4f.jpg

Edit: I decided to add one more since I seem to be on track for outrageously silly photos.

1413400670_l.jpg

Yoshi525 said:
Why has the picture thread descended into a discussion about the merits of faggotry?

...Why it stooped to your level of scum sucking low? I have no clue. -Oh wait its because you opened your mouth! Why don't you start bashing on people of other ethnicity now? It would make you a wee bit more complete eh?

Vault 13 said:
Carib FMJ said:
war is hell
haha...reminds me of what blood says to Vic ..."Oooo war is hellll..."

daaamnn ....i want that big box !

I noticed that all the boxes for this game today, come in the mini version but the first release of that particular game was in the "traditional" box size. I think I have two or three copies (one being an expansion) all but one are the boring new age tiny box.

Also, how come that your Morrowind comes with a big box ? I mean I bought Morrowind the day it came out in France and it was in a small box.

...Why it stooped to your level of scum sucking low? I have no clue. -Oh wait its because you opened your mouth! Why don't you start bashing on people of other ethnicity now? It would make you a wee bit more complete eh?

Trust someone like you to blame the Hebrews.

MrBumble said:
Also, how come that your Morrowind comes with a big box ? I mean I bought Morrowind the day it came out in France and it was in a small box.

That morrowind box was part of the limited edition... I know what your thinking, and put that out of your mind. I did not buy Wolfenstein as part of a limited edition... At least, I don't believe I did.

Yoshi525 said:

Trust someone like you to blame the Hebrews.
... Shut the fuck up you fucking imbecile. While your at it, don't forget your FUCK YOU next time.

Alright, you two, cut it out. No need to devolve this into a flamefest.

Back