It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

l_30b7954a197976dfec13c90574731807.jpg

My bestfriends and I at the Radioheartbeat Powerpop Fest in NYC last april (l2r... ghenghis, me, ho chi)

If I were not a gentleman, I'd say that "me" is the most "hittable" of the three, but since I am a gentleman I just won't say it.

You asian fetish weirdos... The asian to the right is hot only because she looks like a total indie slut. No offence.

MrBumble said:
If I were not a gentleman, I'd say that "me" is the most "hittable" of the three, but since I am a gentleman I just won't say it.
you know ...you are right ,because to hit means "Having sexual intercourse" and sexual intercourse means :

The Overseer said:
You asian fetish weirdos... The asian to the right is hot only because she looks like a total indie slut. No offence.

That weekend was pure debauchery. 'Hits' on the top of parking garages in downtown Brooklyn with the sun rising over a deserted city... talk about a weird moment of Fallout-esque romance.

sf_diablo, I'm a little tired of playing these games with you. When are you gonna come see me?

My pics are a few pages back, do you like me?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

sickfuck_diablo said:
That weekend was pure debauchery. 'Hits' on the top of parking garages in downtown Brooklyn with the sun rising over a deserted city... talk about a weird moment of Fallout-esque romance.

Very DMZ

KQX said:
sf_diablo, I'm a little tired of playing these games with you. When are you gonna come see me?

My pics are a few pages back, do you like me?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

I should have more dialog options than this. My speech skill is tagged, dammit. I'm a bartender.

SuAside said:
sickfuck_diablo said:
(l2r... ghenghis, me, ho chi)
you go, (fan)girl. ;)

<3<3<#<333<3<3FAGHEARTS, HERO!<3 :wiggle:

Aww... Girls *sobs* ...I want, I want!

WAIT A TINK! Were those girls in the Fan Made Fallout?!?!

1413414976_l.jpg

Here is me and myself again... I'm a picture whore.
l_915d70b4a3a443238f905facd85337a6.jpg

Here is to experimenting with drugs! Lawl what a noob!
l_08614484cbc818a7424c8efd9c47e9b5.jpg

Here is a picture of me when I had mono! YAY!!! ...
l_e4c7a6dfcd6fa52d1dbd56bda6dcea2a.jpg

Allright, dudes. Keep your e-dicks in your e-pants.

You all know every single female under 35 is my personal property, anyway.

Back