It's Out.

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Aurelius Of Phoenix, Oct 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mustadiokeepsdying

mustadiokeepsdying First time out of the vault

Aug 25, 2020
    I'm picturing a oblivion vampire hobo. oh god.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  2. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    "The scent of blood and booze was in the air as the moons rose to their usual positions in the night sky, oh and as well of that of someone who had not bathed in a long time or changed their clothes regularly for that matter."

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  3. Charwo

Charwo Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 9, 2017
    Oh God I really want a time stamp on him arguing the factions are better than New Vegas.No disrespect, but I don't see a compelling reason to watch after his shilly Fallout 3 is better than you think video. If he wants to do a Cinema Wins about what was really good about the game, that's great, but don't defend its man MANY MANY faults. Don't gild a turd. I love the Mako in Mass Effect 1, but I won't defend its implementation. I'll praise New Vegas's ability to nonlethal combat, but I WON'T defend its total lack of reward and the inability to neutralize targets by capturing them. If I want to complete Restoring Hope, Dead Sea HAS to die, I can't knock him out and cuff his ass and have NCR ship him off to McCarren.

4. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014

He made a part 2 if it matters.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    I don't how I missed this shit, but I found it now. Admittedly I can't talk ridicule FO4 as much as the others since I didn't play it all that much and gave up long before I ever even got to the institute. but that alone I think speaks about what I thought of the game.

6. Morgan_

Morgan_ Putz

Jul 3, 2020
    There were a lot of issues and things I didn't like as well as things I thought should be obvious to have in the game, but overall I enjoyed it.

7/10

7. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    You never know that you need thousands variants of a pipe rifle unless you do!

8. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    TFW you open a locked container in a sealed bunker from before the war and it spawns 3 of the damn things in there.

9. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Fossil

Mar 16, 2013
    I haven't played Fallout 4 since December 2015, which was my first and only playthrough. I get the odd urge to replay it and give it a fair shake by playing it through comprehensively. I did that for Fallout 3 prior to 4's release and whilst it didn't necessarily improve my opinion I felt better informed and more invested in the nuances of discussing it.

But then I just remember how massively boring the game is and how I had to force myself to finish it, which I didn't even have to do with 3.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    I only played notFallout 4 after release.

After doing all the quests in the base game, I gave up. Everything about was interior to New Vegas.

Heck, there is a whole review of this game on the site. Just need to find it.

And MATN being retarded bugthesda fanboy is the reason why I unsubcribed and don't miss him since then.

11. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    It's the randomised Diablo loot system in a game that should never have it in the first place.