"Kid In The Fridge" Quest = the stupidest quest ever.

To those people lying to themselves by saying they're not prewar ghouls because some lines of dialogue ripped from the game says so. All you have to do is answer this question:

Why did Billy get inside of the fridge?

The post-ap version of the 'why did the chicken cross the road' joke.
Is it "to get to the 50th boring fetch quest objective"?

No... it's the 643rd one.
Oops sorry, I forgot the 593 other pointless boring FedEx objectives.

Yeah, it's not hard to do. They're exactly like the first, and as painful as that one!
I lost track after I realized all I was doing was killing raider SCUM, killing ghouls, killing gunners, killing synths, and killing braindead super mutants that love saying the word "HUMUN".

To those people lying to themselves by saying they're not prewar ghouls because some lines of dialogue ripped from the game says so. All you have to do is answer this question:

Yeah, it's not hard to do. They're exactly like the first, and as painful as that one!
I lost track after I realized all I was doing was killing raider SCUM, killing ghouls, killing gunners, killing synths, and killing braindead super mutants that love saying the word "HUMUN".

When did that revelation happen? Fetch quest #2?

When did that revelation happen? Fetch quest #2?

I think it was around #4.

Ah, for me it was #22 when I decided they were really fucking me off. I had to give the game a chance you know!

I tried giving this game the benefit of the doubt but it only wasted my time with killing everything that doesn't bring up the shitty dialogue interface to talk about a whole lot of nothing. Eh whatever I'm enjoying myself with Fallout 1 and Deus Ex with GMDX installed(which I highly recommend by the way). Ggrrr I wish I had Underrail though, have to wait a few days, I heard it's what Fallout 3 should've been.

Ah, for me it was #22 when I decided they were really fucking me off. I had to give the game a chance you know!

I tried giving this game the benefit of the doubt but it only wasted my time with killing everything that doesn't bring up the shitty dialogue interface to talk about a whole lot of nothing. Eh whatever I'm enjoying myself with Fallout 1 and Deus Ex with GMDX installed(which I highly recommend by the way). Ggrrr I wish I had Underrail though, have to wait a few days, I heard it's what Fallout 3 should've been.

Oh recommendation taken. Really?

Yeah some of those screenshots only make me crave buying it in the next couple of days, it has skills like Fallout, dialogue like Fallout, it's isometric, need I say more? :D

Yeah some of those screenshots only make me crave buying it in the next couple of days, it has skills like Fallout, dialogue like Fallout, it's isometric, need I say more? :D

I WANTS ITSSSS!!!

I WANTS ITSSSS!!!

I keep hearing good things about it, let's just hope they're right. Have you been playing Fallout 4 lately?

I WANTS ITSSSS!!!

I keep hearing good things about it, let's just hope they're right. Have you been playing Fallout 4 lately?

Not really, I'm playing a legion character in New Vegas. I love the legion.

I WANTS ITSSSS!!!

Not really, I'm playing a legion character in New Vegas. I love the legion.

Ah with the Legion well that's...nice. Wow it seems everyone is tired of Fallout 4 already. It seems as if the hype crash landed into the nearest mountain formation after the truth was revealed...well besides other places on the next still having a circlejerk to it for some reason. "A nearly perfect game", yeah sorry for your disability.

You no like da legion? Nah, I understand but I'm one of those people who admires Stalin. I just love the legion and want to see a more in-depth view of them. Yep, Fallout 4 got old quickly.

Ah with the Legion well that's...nice. Wow it seems everyone is tired of Fallout 4 already. It seems as if the hype crash landed into the nearest mountain formation after the truth was revealed...well besides other places on the next still having a circlejerk to it for some reason. "A nearly perfect game", yeah sorry for your disability.
I'm just loving this here.

Every other thread you bump into someone who's gone back to NV, or downloaded Underrail, or Wasteland 2, or has restarted PoE, or taken the opportunity to do another playthrough of FO2:RP.

Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say the hype train crashed and went up in flames...

You will find that most of the Fallout 4 posts on NeoGAF are gone. People quickly did all the banal shit there was to do, now they have lost interest and moved on. The hype only lasts so long until reality sets in. Bethesda gets the money and runs all the way to the bank.

I'm just loving this here.

Every other thread you bump into someone who's gone back to NV, or downloaded Underrail, or Wasteland 2, or has restarted PoE, or taken the opportunity to do another playthrough of FO2:RP.

Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say the hype train crashed and went up in flames...

I'd rather see it go tits up than hear every NuFallout fanboy talking about how the "Dialogue is better now since I don't even know what's gonna come out of my mouth in real life."...oh wait someone actually did say that, I simply have to say to a reply like that with "Well that explains that comment.". I'm just glad I don't have to hear so much about it as I had to on launch besides illogical little comments here and there about it's amazing.

If Elder Scrolls follows a similar formula prepare for the hype train to derail so far off the track they have to pull it out of Todd Howard's ass to find it.

That sounds...pretty painful but true. So you're saying the hype train would fly so far off track that it would become lodged up Todd's ass? :lol:

If Elder Scrolls follows a similar formula prepare for the hype train to derail so far off the track they have to pull it out of Todd Howard's ass to find it.

That sounds...pretty painful but true. So you're saying the hype train would fly so far off track that it would become lodged up Todd's ass? :lol:

Yep. Really though. People already call him a liar due to the BLAST PROCESSING type marketing they are know for. That is why they didn't hype Fallout 4 up until last minute, even then they skimped on certain details which we now know to be lacking, such as quests, story, dialog, etc.

Yep. Really though. People already call him a liar due to the BLAST PROCESSING type marketing they are know for. That is why they didn't hype Fallout 4 up until last minute, even then they skimped on certain details which we now know to be lacking, such as quests, story, dialog, etc.
At this point I wouldn't bother calling them quests, you're basically roleplaying as a FedEx man/woman delivering death or items to people.

Back