More Crying Horn APA mk II fanart

They are cool and all, there is obviously lots of work poured into them, but I would like to see something other than Power Armor. Still pretty good work.

I want this man at Obsidian working on Fallout 4, STAT!

Just so good. This has always been my favourite power armor.

edit, goddamit that second picture with VD suit...

My first thought was: WHOAA! These are great!

And they truly are.

My second thought was a bit like Walpknut's: I love Fallout, but not because of Power Armors. Therefore, I'm a bit sad to see all the hype about them, as if it was Fallout's best thing or symbol.

Yes, I'm aware power armors were the picture on the disk box. That's not a reason to say they symbolize what is best in Fallout.

Plus, Fallout 2 is not the best Fallout game. Which one it is doesn't matter. Also we all know it's Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.

apa.jpg

Nice art man. Loving it. Can't wait for the banner.

Excellent craftsmanship and respect for, obviously, hard work done.

That said, from artistic standpoint, in my really humble opinion, first picture (one with the fire behind) is somehow "too obvious" for my taste - if an attempt is to depict how badass or evil those enclave(?) guys are. I don't have proper word to translate how I experience it, but it's simply too "in your face".

The second one (13 jumpsuit) is... "ok, we know, you have killed vault dweller and scalp him and took his suit"... Also too... for me, not subtle enough. It feels as looking at an action-figure then funart CGI. And that enclave guy is too clean, he should be bloody also... Again, I'm not artist, this is just my redneck impression, or, "Just saying...":)

TheBearPaw said:
Fallout 2 which is the best Fallout game

Which is your opinion. In my opinion, Fallout 1 is the best Fallout game. :>

Someone should do such renders with the true power armor!

Lexx said:
TheBearPaw said:
Fallout 2 which is the best Fallout game

Which is your opinion. In my opinion, Fallout 1 is the best Fallout game. :>

Someone should do such renders with the true power armor!

You are wrong. Fallout 3 is the best Fallout game :lalala: ...

Oh man, oh MAN.

Huge fan of the MK.II, as visible on my sig, for basically forever.

That flames shot is worthy enough of being the cover of like, a Fallout 2 expansion pack or something.

Back