Fallout 2 mod Mutants Rising...

Better than 2022, QuanumApprentice has jumped on board to help with the scripting, but it will take time for him to workout the details of the game and the tasks at hand.

I'm stuck in the first village. I'm solving the mistery of deaths of sicknes in the village. I've found the bottle used to poison villagers, have talked with the girl who played with the boys who have been poisoned, and have been told (by the doctor in the village) to talk with Vrax - at the tent of Matatu.
But he has only generic responses and does not want to talk about the illness.
I can't show him the bottle anyhow.
I cant get to the Tomb up in the map.
I don't know what to do please help.

...and I can't find the "trigger effect" to talk with the doctor about it.

---edit---
I've even digged up Jake Kerrington's body but can't do anything with it.

Last edited:
You're supposed to
take Jake Kerrington's body to the doctor for an examination, but the doctor is supposed to ask you for help identifying the poison first, which will prompt you digging up the body.
You need to convince the Trench parents to let the doctor examine their child first, which will start the poison identification part of the quest.

I guess this question is kinda spoilery but with Dayglow in the mod, will it be possible to visit the actual Glow from F1? Just wondering

There is no Glow in the game, and I think the original devs started the game about 2005, give or take a year or 2.

I could be wrong, but I don't think this mod's Dayglow isn't the same as the canonical rebuilt San Diego-Dayglow. Hopefully this is explained in dialog.

It's still being worked on. There's just no point in doing public updates.

Isn't this project already been abandoned for quite some time? Because there hasn't been any new updates on it of any kind for the past few years.

:? :confused:
From my understanding, far from it. It was never closer to being actually completed and I'm quite hopeful we'll actually see it in early 2024.

Back