Fallout 2 mod My sFall Mods and Tools

agris said:
I like the ground .frms actually. I completely understand where the other side is coming from, except I don't agree. It is, after all, a matter of taste.

The art has been finished for a long time…but I’ve been waiting for the RP to settle down so I can attach it to it. I wanted to add some of the Tactics weapons, but I think too many of them just don’t fit the setting – see below.

Original Fallout Artwork.

inventoryimagesfrm.jpg

Adjusted Tactics Artwork.

001tacticsweapons.gif

Oh, for some reason I was expecting it to change the messages. xD One second, I'm gonna test it now -- it might already be working. Will edit with results.

Edit: Yeah, it's working. Thanks, Nirran. My bad.

yea, it looks like the art direction took a turn for the worse with FOT. Something about the items- they have an almost clay-like look to them while (most) of the fallout 1/2 inventory art reminds me of comic book style art.

So, can we expect a pack of the ground frms soon? Or are you going to integrate them with some new weapons from FOT?

DGT said:
Oh, for some reason I was expecting it to change the messages. xD One second, I'm gonna test it now -- it might already be working. Will edit with results.

Edit: Yeah, it's working. Thanks, Nirran. My bad.

Cool

edit : working with a kind player,i fixed some bugs in hs_combatdamage for weapon drop mod,it will be uploaded as soon as my site is working again

Nirran

My Site is back up,was forced to remake it - lame

edit : after reading through the script editor doc's,i altered the time between script firing for my sfall mods from once each frame to once each 60 frames,should be alot less resource intensive(did it a few days ago and uploaded it today),affects all sfall scripts i've written

edit : fixed minor bug with Rapid Perks compatability with Custom Perks,if you only wanted the bug fixes to perks from rapid perks and did not install custom perks,first perk would still be granted at at level 4 when the player did not have Skilled trait,and 5 when they did,corrected it to 3 and 4 respectivly

Nirran

@.Pixote.
About the Adjusted Tactics Artwork I have to say I like a plenty of them like most of the ammos the spear gun, zip gun, granede (chemi), slugger, combat knife, cleaver, are the up somewhere?

@Nirran
Its good that your site is up again

added code to prevent inven of critters dropping on the ground when they die when electricute to death or explode to death animations play,included in my custom perks mod,upload

edit : new mod "Death Art Inven Fix" details on my site

edit : new perk "Slicer" in my custom perks mod,uploaded

edit : new mod "Josan12's PA Helmet Mod for FRP" simple conversion to be compatable with FRP

edit : new mod for fallout restoration project "T-800 Party Member"

Nirran

added the new frp T-800 to party perks

edit : added another feature to replace and rename,now the list of words to find and replace( the file name )can be set from the command line(optional)

edit : fixed some bugs with rename and replace,replace now has otional new file misntead of over-writting the original,options are easier to use for both

edit : bug in ProcessDat2 prevented it from working,fixed it and made them all delete/add together,conciderably shortening the running time,uploaded

Nirran

Hi Nirran I have a problem with your custom skillbook mod for RP 2.1.2. I installled the files into my Fallout2 folder (US Version) but it doesnt seem to work whenever I use a skillbook I get the message: "nothing happens". :cry:
The other mods I am using are Killaps RP 2.1.2b, partyorders addon, your rapid perk mod and your lootable armor mod (doesnt semm to work either).

My System: Sempron 2800+,Geforce 6600, Windows XP Professional (German)

shaitanomega said:
Hi Nirran I have a problem with your custom skillbook mod for RP 2.1.2. I installled the files into my Fallout2 folder (US Version) but it doesnt seem to work whenever I use a skillbook I get the message: "nothing happens". :cry:
The other mods I am using are Killaps RP 2.1.2b, partyorders addon, your rapid perk mod and your lootable armor mod (doesnt semm to work either).

My System: Sempron 2800+,Geforce 6600, Windows XP Professional (German)

make sure On_Death.ini is set the way you want,just checked armor drop and it worked for me,make sure specific_installation in the ini is set to your installation(it was set to megamod at first and it didnt drop because of it,thats prolly what is happening with your installation)

for the book mod,just checked it,it worked for me,redownload both to be sure you have current,tho i dont reset the links on my site i update quite frequently,applies to all my uploaded files

edit : in fact double check every ini file in all of my mods before playing,i use a bat file to copy them into the mod folders when i upload them,the settings will be my preference and my current settup

Nirran

Thanks for the fast reply. I just found out that the books need to be used from a hand slot (I previously tried from the inventory). :oops:

As for the armor drops I just restarted my game so it'll take a while until i can try it out again. I'll keep you informed if it works.

Keep up the good work!

shaitanomega said:
Thanks for the fast reply. I just found out that the books need to be used from a hand slot (I previously tried from the inventory). :oops:

As for the armor drops I just restarted my game so it'll take a while until i can try it out again. I'll keep you informed if it works.

Keep up the good work!

thank you,i always want bug reports,that is for everybody

Nirran

Good news! I just found a cave full of robbers and managed to scavenge some leather armor from them.
Your mod works like a charm! :D

good,thank you

edit : fixed a bug with Line Numbers program,uploaded

edit : missed a file in t-800,corrected and uploaded(would cause the game to crash)

Nirran

miria for frp uploaded,used Endocor's scripts for her,everything needed for her to level up is included,will have to start a new game

please let me know if you find any bugs

edit : miria download temporarily disabled,had problems with saving again,thought it was my ProcessDat2 program turns out it was corrupted pro files,as i copied them all from the same folder for t-800 vic miria and dobbs(last 2 arent ready for download),it would affect them all,redownload if it applies to you

edit : miria download is ready,please post any bugs

edit : over-site in lootable armor that would cause armorer perk to never be selectable fixed,uploaded

Nirran

added 2 dll files to processdat2 and related mods,should get rid of the errors,let me know if you have any problems

edit : has anyone running xp used ProcessDat2?i need to know what is missing for the program to run,in visual studios net 4 is indicated but i was forced to download a dll file in my virtual machine(xp),even tho net 4 was installed

Nirran

i haved remove net 4 dependancy from my tools,will update my site later

uploaded

Nirran

Do you have some perk modding tutorial for special and leveling perks? I don't understand a thing when I look your perk mods... how did you do them? How can I crate similar mods? At least I hope I can...

then i suggest you learn about all the components of a mod you plan to make before you start creating it,start small instead of a doing a total conversion type thing or engine manipulation before you know how to script

i swear dude,you even had to ask me where to put the damn script to get it into your mod

Nirran

You made a request thread for mods so I thought you could help. And how can I learn "ALL" that? I searched everywhere for modifying perks google, NMA, your site with your mod and I still don't know a think.

Before I learn all that from some scraps of information or somewhere else. How long will it take? 1 year? 2? 3? 4? Or even more?

I asked you for help and I'm thankful for it, but don't expect everyone to be a nodding guru. I kept asking for help all the time. ALL the time. Some people have ideas, but they can't scrip. Might not even have the time or the brain to learn how to script, but they can always fine some help.

Oh and where could I learn about changing perks? I looked all over the net.

Back