Fallout 2 mod My sFall Mods and Tools

Is asking for things like a perk modding tutorial having someone write a mod for you? No it's not.

Is there one?

Also - mods are usually a team effort. I have started to work on this mod because f2wedit seemed like a good tool, adding weapons was easy yet perks wasn't. I thought there might have been a toll around. That could do it. No one is writing the mod for me, I'm only asking for some help with it and currently you for a tutorial. If there even is one...

F2wedit can allow me to add and edit weapons. So in a way I do write a lot of the mod myself.

enough,you started a mod that requiers scripting,yet you dont know how to script,enough said

Nirran

hey Nirran- just wanted to drop you a line and say "thank you" again for all the mods =D

Fallout NV + school has made me put down the RP for the time being.. but I know when I get back to it, I'll have fun with my friend T-800

Ravager said:
Ye... thx for sharing your knowledge...

dude,the way i learned scripting is by trial and error,ive never taken a school class for scripting programming etc,suite yourself

agris said:
hey Nirran- just wanted to drop you a line and say "thank you" again for all the mods =D

Fallout NV + school has made me put down the RP for the time being.. but I know when I get back to it, I'll have fun with my friend T-800

welcome :D

Nirran

Nirran said:
dude,the way i learned scripting is by trial and error,ive never taken a school class for scripting programming etc,suite yourself

Some people don't have time for trial and error. They work 12 hours a day and have night shifts just to keep the place secured from thieves. You know how hard it is to sleep during the day?

How many years will pass before I do the same thing you did with only a few hours of spare time?

I'm only asking you to share your knowledge and make a tutorial for perk editing. You can do that right?

Nirran - dont forget to make cookies and chocolate for me (aside from give me 20.000 bucks, i need that ;) ) :P

Ok... let me ask again... more nicely this time.

Dear mister Nirran. Would you be able to help me by making some sort of tutorial for editing perks but leveling and special ones.

I would really appreciate such help.

~ Ravager

P.S.

Thank you for all the help you have given me so far.

anyone getting errors with any of my tools(namely dll missing errors) please post here,i will include the dll files with the tools

please

@Ravager
the tutorial would requier knowledge of scripting,what you asking for isnt a simple do this then this etc,to be blunt,stop asking me to do things for you,i did everything you asked for in my mod requests thread

Nirran

Nirran said:
@Ravager
the tutorial would requier knowledge of scripting,what you asking for isnt a simple do this then this etc,to be blunt,stop asking me to do things for you,i did everything you asked for in my mod requests thread

Nirran

So... there's like nothing out there that could explain this to me? Even if it was a wall of text?

Look... I know... and I'm really sorry about it, but when I started testing the mod myself I noticed that I have forgotten about perks that reduce damage by a certain %

If someone overdoses on toughness or toughness and implants and then puts on a power armor he/she becomes completely immune. Even when you hit them with AP.

Would you be able to help me one last time with this mod? Perhaps I could pay you back somehow. I might not be good at scripting, but I guess I'm pretty capable when it comes to graphics (FRM's, Textures) and of course I'll give you a lot of credit for it.

Well it's up to you. My RAM is currently damaged so I'm going back to my old PC for a while.

The only changes I need are:

Bonus move - Rank 1 (No rank 2)

---

Bonus Rate of Fire - Rank 0 (None, removed)

This you already made.

---

Scrounger lvl 9 LK 8 1 Doubles the amount of ammo found in random encounters - Rank 1 (Adding from Fallout 1)

^
This one here is optional really, not very needed, but it would be nice to have that FO1 perk back.
---

Dodger lvl 9 AG 7 (changed from 6 AG) Rank 1,2 (2 ranks instead of 1) each adds +10 to your Armor Class

Toughness - Rank 1 (No rank 2 and 3) +5% to damage resistance (instead of +10%)

Implants Perks - limited to the basic upgrades - 5% res

And that should do it. Unless you'd find the time to make a small update to the Gym mod so that Stewart would recognize the Chosen One after the first time he talks to him so that the player wouldn't have to go threw the 1st dialog over and over again and when the Chosen asks him for the 5th time to train Stewart would just refuse, but that's really optional.

I'm just glad your Gym Mod works.

It's all up to you and you can take your time.

Smiley-Begging.gif

I don't mind keeping your thread alive and well because you made a lot of awesome mods, but you could say something and hopefully help me out a bit more.

Back