New animations 2

There is a Blood setting in the game's Preferences for this very reason...

(e.g. sensitive people or those traumatized by gore)

Fallout must be politically correct game.
How you can calmly look at the murder of African-Americans, Jews and Asians? It is necessary to remove them from Fallout, only Russian-Americans, European-Americans and simly Americans must die from old age, that there was no violence and blood.

Listen Master92, i think that you're taking this thing too seriously...it's just a game,alright? No offence but this is getting a little too much...unusual. As Sduibek said, in Preferences just set No Blood/Low Violence and problem solved.

Uh, I think Master92 is just sarcastic about the arachnophobic(?) stuff/friends/whatever that tester123 said...

Wow you guys are such suckers! xD first, you actually take tester123 serious and waste words on him, then you actually jump Master92 :P

Good show Master92, good show ;D

jasper said:
Wow you guys are such suckers! xD first, you actually take tester123 serious and waste words on him, then you actually jump Master92 :P

Good show Master92, good show ;D

There's no need to use such words as "suckers" here, please.
Let's keep this polite.

Yes, that was sarcasm, but thanks for the help! :)

Sorry if this has been tough, but I really do not like when people pull into the Netz their personal problems. Seriously.

tester123, it must be solved with the psy-profile doctors, not into Internet with the artists. :wink:

Thanks, you are make my day :roll:

This may be a stupid question...

can these skins be used in killaps mod? I've been trying to get the appearance mod to recognize them but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm sort of new to this, and if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great :D

Did the Combat Armour and Power Armour NPCs ever get finished? (Bald, Long Hair, Helmetless)

Bald head combat armor only as much as I did of it. Never planned to make it a full set.

The leather Ghoul looks cool. :clap:

ghoul310.gif

I see for "Maxx" type there's a Pistol Burst animation (HK), a Flame SMG animation (IL), and a Green Flame (HL) animation. Do we know which all critters these exist for?

Sduibek said:
I see for "Maxx" type there's a Pistol Burst animation (HK), a Flame SMG animation (IL), and a Green Flame (HL) animation. Do we know which all critters these exist for?

I have them for all of the critters - except the green spray, I never did that one because I choose to stick with the original weapons. Do you want them? :look:

.Pixote. said:
Sduibek said:

I have them for all of the critters - except the green spray, I never did that one because I choose to stick with the original weapons. Do you want them? :look:
Yes please!

Sduibek said:
.Pixote. said:
Sduibek said:

Yes please!
Link please :mrgreen:

Now I just need to track down some other stuff... I wish New Animations 2 wasn't 85 pages long. Hard to find the stuff that isn't linked in the OP :crazy:

The first thread has most of the stuff you need.

The hand flamer - http://www.mediafire.com/?04594k64dizmi3l. Just note, I haven't made the hand flamer for the Long Hair and Bald critter. They are in the "appearance folder" in the RP, but the use the long flame attack. My ones use the small flame attack with a shadow (mine look better IMO :mrgreen:).

.Pixote. said:
The first thread has most of the stuff you need.

The hand flamer - http://www.mediafire.com/?04594k64dizmi3l. Just note, I haven't made the hand flamer for the Long Hair and Bald critter. They are in the "appearance folder" in the RP, but the use the long flame attack. My ones use the small flame attack with a shadow (mine look better IMO :mrgreen:).
Cool, thanks.

EDIT: I don't see Long Hair Dude in Combat Armor or Power Armor in the RP or any other downloads I have tracked down thus far. I guess these were never made?

Sduibek said:
EDIT: I don't see Long Hair Dude in Combat Armor or Power Armor in the RP or any other downloads I have tracked down thus far. I guess these were never made?

The assumption is the helmets cover the hair, so one wasn't made IIRC, the same for Baldie.

Back