'New' Fallout 3 screenshots

Sander

This ghoul has seen it all
Staff member
Admin
Orderite
Bethesda has released high-quality versions of four screenshots that were seen in several magazines before, but not released by themselves. The screenshots can be found in our gallery.
<blockquote><center>
album_thumbnail.php
</img></center></blockquote>
Links: Screenshot 1, screenshot 2, screenshot 3, screenshot 4
Screenshots at Fallout 3: A Post Nuclear Blog
Thanks, Briosafreak

In screenshot one, is that a vault dweller getting blown away? If so, how does that fit in the story?

Edit: Well, I'm assuming you're the guy in BoS armor, since the camera is focused on him. Hopefully there aren't other vault dwellers, that would kind of defeat the story.

also i got new PC Gamer and it talks about NMA.. do i contact any of the mod who is interested in this?

It basically says

We moaning little trolls and because i quote" the subtext seems to be that because Fallout 3 doesnt look like the first 2 games then it is somehow evil."

More like a lot of the decisions being made have no tie in with the originals.

Eff 'em.

My eyes... Seriously, that screenshot with the Vault Dweller in front of the school had too much bloom. And why did they add so much blur to the one with the armored guys?

I do kinda like the armor, but I hope it's the T-45d, the older kind and not the T-51b. I liked the totally enclosed look of the T-51b in Fallout 1&2.

man.. who are those yellow guys? mutants? oh, damn... i hope not mutated talking deathclaws. that stuff is killing me.
welcome to Fallout 3: Epic Mutant Shooter.

13pm said:
man.. who are those yellow guys? mutants? oh, damn... i hope not mutated talking deathclaws. that stuff is killing me.
welcome to Fallout 3: Epic Mutant Shooter.
Don't forget about the fur.

Yeah, it was confirmed a while ago: there will be a deathclaw armor, similar to morrowind's fur armor. 8-)

Morbus said:
Yeah, it was confirmed a while ago: there will be a deathclaw armor, similar to morrowind's fur armor. 8-)

I think it will be a special downloadable item. You will have a pet talking deatchlaw on your shoulder. and if you're a tr00 fallout 3 (tm) fan, you will have no choice but downloading a deathclaw armor for a special price of 19.99.

I kinda like the armor, I just hope you can remove the shoulderpads because they look like you could jump from a building and glide safely to the ground.

d_agra said:
also i got new PC Gamer and it talks about NMA.. do i contact any of the mod who is interested in this?

It basically says

We moaning little trolls and because i quote" the subtext seems to be that because Fallout 3 doesnt look like the first 2 games then it is somehow evil."

Yeah, contact the mods or send it to my e-mail.

It looks like we can run....oh ya...and gun a mutie.

Todd hasn't exactly talked-up a big story on this game. The pile of turd my dog just took looks more interesting then FO3.

"Blur anyone? No? No one wanna have some blur? Ooooh, come oooon, I know you wan't it! ...No? You don't wan't it? ... Oh, alright then, go burn in hell."

This is so straight forward, I could make a fucking Family Guy Episode about Todd.

And by the way, kill this Mac Guyver guy. I can't stand his "rubber band & safety pin" - nuclear catapult anymore.

the lighting ,shadows, contrast... there is none .. its just bloomy :)
seriously ... its not looking dated .. but something tells me it wont look "fall 2008"ish

Back