NMA Fantasy Football 2011: Can You Feel That Hybrid Rainbow

eom said:
You suck pretty badly.

Congrats on your personal superbowl win.

Please keep being a sore loser, I appreciate it.

I don't care if I win another game this season - beating you is it's own reward. :mrgreen:

210-135... wow, that's quite the smackdown trolly gave you!

---

Alsoplustoo - you were the blowout loser in both leagues, that is just awesome! By the way, my team was high scorer of the league this week, isn't that great? :clap:

horseshit. First I was up half a point on Sander and a stat correction flipped that, and now this. Hopefully the scorekeeper adds an extra tackle for loss for my D and I win :]

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
horseshit. First I was up half a point on Sander and a stat correction flipped that, and now this. Hopefully the scorekeeper adds an extra tackle for loss for my D and I win :]

it could happen easily - just don't piss off the point fairies...

Twinks, are you still playing or...

It's been a highly competitive, fun league this year, even the low-tier teams fighting hard to climb up. I know you noted you were a bit busy, but you got two out players going this week again (Dallas Clark and DeSean Jackson)

Tomorrow is the trade deadline, let's get some good trades going. If anyone is looking for WR I could use a second RB. would package reggie bush + Colston for a dependable back, things like that.

My team is wicked-crazy dominant. I think I'll go one-and-out in the playoffs.

I did my bit, now it's up to Sander to keep Deebs out of the playoffs. He has a nasty habit of beating me at inopportune times.

DammitBoy said:
UniversalWolf said:
Mendacious BN said:
My team is wicked-crazy dominant. I think I'll go one-and-out in the playoffs.
Remember what happened to Sander a couple of seasons ago...

It's happening to Sander right now... :mrgreen:
I can't miss out on the playoffs unless one of two teams outscores me by 100 points this weekend. So yeah, not happening.

hey, this is going to be wacky --- assuming seattle def doesn't go all dallas on me and I hold on, first week of the playoffs is a repeat db/sander game.

revenge game!!!!!!!

nice work pilfering mojo off him, db.
of course, next week cam might be the pilfer.....

Back