NMA Fantasy Football 2011: Can You Feel That Hybrid Rainbow

I'll ship Schaub for less than Deebs is looking to ship Newton, though I'll note I'll prefer a trade in which two players are swapped and I get a decent QB2 with a good W11 matchup.

That would be a good trade. I've had some almost good trade offers, damn near took the last one.

Time is running out guys, don't miss out on the 2nd best QB in the league right now.

---

eom, you should be scared!

colston??
you're givin up your one wr with moss probably done?
mike williams isn't doing shit and the rest of those guys will give you random fluke weeks.

colston's gold.

andy dalton, tarvaris jackson, and ponder are all free.

newton's last 3 hames he averaged 240/1 with 4 picks

the league's gettin more and more film on that rookie

eom said:
andy dalton, tarvaris jackson, and ponder are all free.

newton's last 3 hames he averaged 240/1 with 4 picks

the league's gettin more and more film on that rookie

And Dalton. And eventually Ponder. That said, it'll only hurt Newton's value so much. He's getting a ton of attempts and rushing attempts a game and that won't change, so it's hard to see him drop out of the top-10. Still, this is a sell-high period.

Ok, just to be fair - I've been out of the house for the last four hours.

As much as eom is cryin', whining', and protesting, you know he doesn't want one of you to get Cam and he sure doesn't want me to get a good rb/wr for this weekend.

I'll take a good reasonable offer for one of the top QB's in the league. His numbers are rivaling Brady's for shitsake.

If you have a crap QB, how can you lose by making a trade? He's making big fantasy points every week...

you should throw in a time machine for free so whoever gets him can go back to weeks 1 and 2.

Would you guys be interested in expanding our stuff next year to include a "pick em" league.

I'm not sure what the yahoo equivalent is, but I do the espn pigskin pick em every year and it's usually pretty fun.

Whatever he's offering, guilty -- I'll double it.

Db closes this deal and the terrorists have already won.

eom said:
Whatever he's offering, guilty -- I'll double it.

Db closes this deal and the terrorists have already won.

lol - it really makes you nervous that I might pick up an rb or wr!

Hah! Good Fun!

---

ps - time to start sweatin' eom, lol

SimpleMinded said:
Would you guys be interested in expanding our stuff next year to include a "pick em" league.

I'm not sure what the yahoo equivalent is, but I do the espn pigskin pick em every year and it's usually pretty fun.

Sure. It's really easy to start a pick 'em league with whatever rules you prefer (investing confidence points or just straight-up pick em) on Yahoo!, it's not really related to a fantasy league like this either, so more people could join, if we could get em, no upper limit for pick ems.

I'm down for pickem, I'd even start now if leagues are still open.

As for me. I could use an upgrade at RB, Gates is back on track if anyone is looking for a TE. I could package Gates and Mendenhall for a stud.

DammitBoy said:
eom said:
lolz I wouldn't rush into a trade of that magnitude --- consider your offers carefully for a couple days.

Hey eom, how does losing so badly to me feel? lol

I'm pretty sure you know how losing feels.

eom said:
DammitBoy said:
eom said:
lolz I wouldn't rush into a trade of that magnitude --- consider your offers carefully for a couple days.

Hey eom, how does losing so badly to me feel? lol

I'm pretty sure you know how losing feels.

I've never lost by 100 points though - congrats on that new record!

How does it feel to get beaten so badly in two leagues by two different asshelmets in the same week? lol

Tell me again how bad I suck at fantasy football while you lose to my team. :mrgreen:

You suck pretty badly.

Congrats on your personal superbowl win.

I'll pm u about menseshall and whosis when I get home, whoever that was.

Back