NMA Fantasy Football 2011: Can You Feel That Hybrid Rainbow

Well, I did kinda luck into Fred Jackson, but otherwise this team ended up better than I'd hope. Waiver wires help, Asshats is really showing my lack of time/dedication.

Cathedral.png

Despite my win I'm still in last and you're still in first. :[.

Stupid question but how do I cancel a pending waiver wire pick? I can see where I can change priority but nothing seems to hint at cancelling pending requests.

SimpleMinded said:
Stupid question but how do I cancel a pending waiver wire pick? I can see where I can change priority but nothing seems to hint at cancelling pending requests.

click the hyperlink saying XXX for YYY and the next page gives you the option to cancel or cancel waiver

Wow what a terrible interface. Sorry I didn't think of that, I had expected it in the "Edit priority" or on the roster page itself.

Thanks for the help!

db just traded ginn for him in the other league --- maybe he'll take him.

I'll give you a punch in the nuts for him.

I reaaaaally want to start Palmer against the Chiefs this week. Someone trade me a Tight End for this week, I'm sure someone could use the services of a fine quarterback like Mark Sanchez during the bye weeks.

Ok kids, Cam Newton is on the trading block.

I want a damn good rb or a great wr for him, so act fast before eom does.

lolz I wouldn't rush into a trade of that magnitude --- consider your offers carefully for a couple days.

Note to the rochetard - wtf? Why would you offer me a QB in trade for chrissakes?!

I'm looking for WR's and RB's.

Yeah, I'm sure eom wouldn't want that trade to go through before sunday... lol

---

So make a trade offer today by 10pm cst or Cam comes off the auction block. Best offer gets Cam Newton for this weekends game.

are you trying to unload him so quick before those rumors about the 4 game suspension hit fantasy news sites?

Back