NMA's Skype Nighr Fallout discussion ideas.

Just make sure to let me know the time we are going to start, so do we have to add each other on Skype or something?

I'm thinking Google Hangouts would be best. All of us likely have a YouTube account, and a brief avatar change would help identify us as forum users.

Just make sure to let me know the time we are going to start, so do we have to add each other on Skype or something?

I'm thinking Google Hangouts would be best. All of us likely have a YouTube account, and a brief avatar change would help identify us as forum users.

I think it sounds good, are we adding each other right now and what time do we start?

For the time being, let's swap account names and get a test video chat going; if you don't have a camera, it'll default to the avatar you're using on Google+.

I think it sounds good, are we adding each other right now and what time do we start?

For the time being, let's swap account names and get a test video chat going; if you don't have a camera, it'll default to the avatar you're using on Google+.
I don't have a camera right now and is it okay to post my email in a post?

Should be fine. I'll send the invite as soon as I see it.

cody2llmn@gmail.com

cody2llmn@gmail.com

Invite sent. Once we get the hiccups sorted out, I'll switch us over to Hangouts on Air so we can save the video call for later uploading.

So what's happening?

Just testing set-ups in Google Hangouts for now. Once everything is set, we'll move to On Air for recording.

Great. Sadly I can't join with voice, but I'll watch.

Balls. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

PM me your e-mail and I'll invite you now or later, your pick.

Yeah I know, it's a pain but it happens. Sadly.

Sure thing, I'll do it later cause I'm surfing the NMA.

We'll have to reschedule to another date this week or next. (Mercenary and I went co-op for a while, sans discussion of the OP topics.)

If we reschedule to a date after Fallout 4's release, we may end up with a huge podcast recording, or concurrent ones, given everything leaked within this last day and what we're going to find once the 10th is here.

If you know your off days and times, post them and we'll get a date set.

Can I join? This sounds really fun!
You missed out! Ah i'm just kidding, we were talking about how awful Fallout 4 looks with Piper's fellatio mouth animations to Strong and his choice of words. We waited for the others but they were no shows, if you want to be a part then it's fine by me. We could use more people to converse with in these podcasts.

You missed out! Ah i'm just kidding, we were talking about how awful Fallout 4 looks with Piper's fellatio mouth animations to Strong and his choice of words. We waited for the others but they were no shows, if you want to be a part then it's fine by me. We could use more people to converse with in these podcasts.

Sweet, I would love to talk about Fallout 4. Just tell me where to go and I'll set myself up for the chat.

Sweet, I would love to talk about Fallout 4. Just tell me where to go and I'll set myself up for the chat.

You'll have to ask AgentBJ09 about that since he's the one that sets it all up. I like how one shitty game makes us all gather together for thought out rational discussions about said crappy game.

Back