No more DLCs?

Slaughter Manslaught said:
Did they just imply that the Aliens were the ones who started the war? WTF is this shit.

A surprising plot-twist! Unfortunatly, since they bought the right to the franchise, this means it is official in Fallout world.

Yes SMS, The Aliens evaded being spotted, landed and captured some high officials, launched the opening salvo then laid back and waited 200 years for you to come and kill them fiddling their tumbs.

I said it before and Ill say it again, the whole story is actually taking 20 or maybe 2 years after the war not 200. (and it is total crap :D)

I find it strange that Mothership Zeta is the last Fallout 3 DLC. I thought they would release a last one to close the remaining plot threads like the Enclave troops and the misterious Super Mutants.

What's mysterious about them? They're all explained.

Hey Ausir, are you going to stop logging Fallout canon now that it's all being thrown out the window and shat on anyway?

Ravager69 said:
Well maybe they'll start patching the damn game now, the amount of bugs present is astonishing.
Hahahah. Oh wait, you were serious... I have to laugh harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Ausir said:
Well, there's always some hope in New Vegas...
That depends on whether or not Bethesda really will consider it cannon in the long run, then again, they have basically implied through Fallout 3 that they consider FO:BoS cannon despite what they said.

Why wouldn't they consider it canon? They are publishing it, anything Obsidian makes needs to be approved by Bethesda anyway, and they never excluded anything from canon regarding their own franchise. Battlespire and Redguard are part of the TES canon, and even the mobile phone games are.

I think its a bit pointless to talk about that in realtion with Bethesda since they dont even care about their "own" in house game and what is there canon or not.

Actualy Oblivion broke here a lot with previous Elder Scrolls games (best example the Deadra invasion cause a Emperor died. Its not the first time the "empire" was without one ... and yet no invasion)

Maybe we will never see aliens again in any Fallout game or we will have Fallout 4 from Bethesda with those "Aliens" as main antagonist this time (runing out of Enclave soldiers and Super Mutants I guess ...) with a possibilty to play on Mars (hey Bethesda/Zenimax bought the Doom makers afterall ...)

Canon is to Bethesda only as important as long it is not in the way of "their" ideas about game(play), story and/or the "way of cool"

wow, it would of been nice if they had a faster way to travel than on foot, like a dlc for like a car, or motorcycle.

Just hearing this makes my hopes down. It would be nice if they could make more.

For the love of god, please let the poor ass of Fallout rest before raping it again.

I mean fuck, we have aliens and samurais, appearantly in the same goddamn DLC pack... I don't want to see where they could take it next.

Stop it.

STOP!

Starwars said:
For the love of god, please let the poor ass of Fallout rest before raping it again.

I mean fuck, we have aliens and samurais, appearantly in the same goddamn DLC pack... I don't want to see where they could take it next.

Stop it.

STOP!

Fallout 3: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Fight injustice around the wasteland with the help of the famous 4 Turtles! Nunchuks, Shurikens, Sais...all that crap! for 800 Microsoft Points
I can see it already.

We're screwed.

MasterOfPuppetsOrMutants said:
Fallout 3: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Fight injustice around the wasteland with the help of the famous 4 Turtles! Nunchuks, Shurikens, Sais...all that crap! for 800 Microsoft Points
I can see it already.

We're screwed.
Better yet, Teenage Mutant Ninja Mirelurks. :clap: That's a great idea, I'll mail it to Beth straight away.

And for crying out loud, old Fallout fans want a Godzilla DLC ! They need to put Godzilla in the next mystery DLC, they must.

Ausir said:
Why wouldn't they consider it canon? They are publishing it, anything Obsidian makes needs to be approved by Bethesda anyway, and they never excluded anything from canon regarding their own franchise. Battlespire and Redguard are part of the TES canon, and even the mobile phone games are.
I was thinking that they might get into a cannon discontinuity like they did in TES when Tamreil (sp?) in Oblivion is a forest while it had previously been a jungle or swamp. They don't exactly excel at keeping their games internally consistent.

Black said:
Awww, I'll be disappointed.
C'mon Beth, it really has been fun hearing dork saying "IT'S OKAY, FALLOUTS ALREADY HAD ALIENS!!".
I'm waiting for new DLC, Godzilla's Revenge. IT'LL BE OKAY BECAUSE FALLOUT ALREADY HAD GIANT FOOTPRINTS!

Then, how about... FO3: The ATTACK OF GIANT FLYING WHALES WITH FLOWER POTS???!!!!

UncannyGarlic said:
Ausir said:
I was thinking that they might get into a cannon discontinuity like they did in TES when Tamreil (sp?) in Oblivion is a forest while it had previously been a jungle or swamp. They don't exactly excel at keeping their games internally consistent.
No they definetly do not. And I somewhat fail to see how someone still seroiusly can argue that Beth does care about "their" games in anyway except as cash-cows for milking. Not that its wrong to make games for money. But I think the way how they design it hurts a lot the product. I mean you would expect from a "RPG" a bit more then that. Neither Oblivion or Fallout 3 had inherently more from the Story then a standart shooter if you want so.

Nuclear Winter said:
wow, it would of been nice if they had a faster way to travel than on foot, like a dlc for like a car, or motorcycle.

Just hearing this makes my hopes down. It would be nice if they could make more.

Obviously, you disagree with a lot of the opinions of users here. You know the people that knew this franchise existed before Fallout 3 was even an Idea.

Although...as had been said prior to me. BS doesn't keep their games consistent so they may decide cars do have unlimited gasoline.

But on a serious note, the way the landscape of F3 is laid out. I can possibly see a car or land-based vehicle being very functional. too much **** in the way.

Hah! Imagine driving the Mako over Fallout 3's terrain. :nightmare:

That said, the fact that the Highwaymen could traverse a desert wasn't that well set-up in Fallout 2 either. I mean heck, it's not a jeep. It's a good thing Bethesda kept vehicles out of Fallout 3, let's keep it that way.

Although you'll never know, New Vegas will no doubt be influence by Chris "FLEET OF CARS" Avellone.

Ausdoerrt said:
Then, how about... FO3: The ATTACK OF GIANT FLYING WHALES WITH FLOWER POTS???!!!!

Hey if Beth were to buy up the hitch-hikers licence too they could make an entire gang bang of licence-raping packed neatly for only 800 real fake money. Now that efficiency.

Brother None said:
Hah! Imagine driving the Mako over Fallout 3's terrain. :nightmare:

TankGirlsTank.jpg

Back