Norwegian Massacre

Wintermind said:
he also wrote a fifteen hundred page 'book' that's a mixture of "here is how fucking crazy i am", and about three hundred pages of it was "how to be a terrorist".

I've looked over it. Big wall of text without much substance. Hope he gets backwards-penetrated in jail for wasting my time with this lettermashup.

Lexx said:
Wintermind said:
he also wrote a fifteen hundred page 'book' that's a mixture of "here is how fucking crazy i am", and about three hundred pages of it was "how to be a terrorist".

I've looked over it. Big wall of text without much substance. Hope he gets backwards-penetrated in jail for wasting my time with this lettermashup.

He won't. In norwegian jails you get a single room for yourself and even a computer. And the maximum sentence is 21 years, after that they will give him a new identity and a cozy new house on the beach. (like Arnfinn Nesset)

bvh2725xt57oo0by3.jpg

Black Feather said:
Lexx said:
Wintermind said:

He won't. In norwegian jails you get a single room for yourself and even a computer. And the maximum sentence is 21 years, after that they will give him a new identity and a cozy new house on the beach. (like Arnfinn Nesset)

bvh2725xt57oo0by3.jpg

Hello Mr. Bullshit,

after the maximum sentence of 21 years it will be most definetely prolonged by 5 years. After those 5 years the sentence will be prolonged again by 5 years etc.

It is unlikely that he will enjoy freedom ever again.

iii said:
After the maximum sentence of 21 years it will be most definetely prolonged by 5 years. After those 5 years the sentence will be prolonged again by 5 years etc.

It is unlikely that he will enjoy freedom ever again.

I can see sweeping laws being passed through the Norwegian parliament, curtailing gun ownership and increasing prison sentencing. And why not - we have laws, something happens, and the laws are strengthened to prevent a recurrence of that "something".

After the massacre in Australia where 35+ people were gunned down, the government changed many of the conditions to owning a firearm, gone went all the semi automatic firearms, pump action shotguns, many pistol types, etc. There was a big backlash from the rural communities, because they fundamentally owned most of the weapons...everyone else said good riddance. I believe people should have the right to feel safe - whatever that means.

What weapons did this motherfucker use against these kids?

.Pixote. said:

I haven't found any special mentions of that other than a kid saying that they ran from automatic fire. Also:
This one's off the scene
681552t41h7c97.jpg

And this one from his "manifesto"
681488t41h432c.jpg

EDIT: somewhere there was also mention of him owning 2 firearms from his military duty years, papers and everything. Couldn't remember which news feed that was, though

IIRC he had an SMG, shotgun and assault rifle. He definitely had three weapons total.

Oh, and the suspect is confirmed to be him? Good. Send the fucker to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

.Pixote. said:

Well he promoted the use of the HK416 in his "Mainfesto" so it is likely that he used that one.

Btw. he used hollow point ammunition and the doctors are having a hard time getting all those scrapnels out of the victims who barely survived.

DammitBoy you are the expert here is that a Ruger Mini in that picture above your post?

In his log he mentioned applying for a Ruger Mini 14 (the most military-like rifle allowed in Norway he says). He also mentions planning to get a Glock 17, and later he mentions having it. So those weapons are my guess.

apparently an 11-year old boy stood up to him and most likely saved his own and someone elses life. while Anders was about to shoot a young man who had swimmed back in to shore, this 11-year old stepped in front of him and said something along the lines of "you have shot enough people. you have killed my dad. it's time to stop".

The police dude who was there in his free time? It was said he saved his son, then wanted to stop him, but got gunned down without reaction.

Crni Vuk said:
I think no one who has not beein in such a situation once has the right to call those people "cowards".
Yeah, this guy was obviously well prepared, ruthless and lethal, I wouldn't throw a word like cowardly around.

Still, I don't seeing this happening at say...Ted Nugent's children's summer camp.

What a waste. Don't like to see kids cut down.
I don't get how shooting defenseless kids fulfills his agenda, whatever that was supposed to be.

Posterchild for Capital Punishment?

Cimmerian Nights said:
I don't get how shooting defenseless kids fulfills his agenda, whatever that was supposed to be.

I think the worst part here is that shooting the kids wasn't his goal, but just a means to an end. He wanted his word to carry far. I read that he'd been rather disappointed that his trial was a closed one, because he had prepared a public speech about how immigrants suck big-time.

I don't know, maybe 10-15 years ago a person in their 20s might have been considered an adult (or young adult as Courier put it) - today a large amount of people in their twenties behave like they're 15 :|

And yes, kids - they were not all 15-25. There were several kids of around the age of 10-11, of whom one was spared by the shooter when the child told Breivik that he'd killed his father already and he's too young to die.

In the end - does it matter what word I used - the lunatic nazi prick was shooting people in cold blood to make a statement.

Back