Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I did because I never played the original because my dad took my PC for work so I had to be a console gamer for a while.

1654746340045.jpg

Death by cop. The guy was using every bit of his brain power to come up with this master plan. He will not be missed.

I mean just thinking outside the box here but that whole ordeal would have been more fun at night. He missed out on a lot of ambient lighting while getting shot.

You tricked me into watching four and a half minutes of the walking dead and there wasn’t even a meme at the end.

https://youtu.be/D0ZbKuAlRR8
5b1b7ad0-e745-11ec-bf7e-2767e52ff59a

One needs to eat and one needs to let me breast feed.
This is the shitposting thread not the ideal woman thread.

What would people at work think if they knew my casual dropping of knowledge about the origin of the Asclipeus staff and the Caduceus comes from this movie

What would people at work think if they knew my casual dropping of knowledge about the origin of the Asclipeus staff and the Caduceus comes from this movie

They would probably ask what the hell you are talking about. My knowledge comes from esoteric sources but I think yours is cooler.

I was watching retarded shit in collegue every weekend like a stoner, and I only started smoking weed long after I graduated.

Back