Philosophy Thread

I came back just this once to say if you retards read nietzhe or his childish anime "stare at the abyss and the abyss will stare at my balls" bullshit and if you relate to these edgy idiots who spent their whole pathetic life at institutes scheming and thinking rather touching grass on any level then god help you. It's disgusting how little they know yet their useless words are heard everywhere. Truly pathetic you don't need to bitch and whine about any type of shit if you're not going to do something about it, discuss this discuss that how about everyone just shuts the fuck up? But irl is different I have to listen to girls life story just to stay alive because there's no work in the city. Oh btw I'm an English teacher and I'm going to leave it all behind In a totally alien country with nothing but my guitar and my clothes on my back. Pray for me if it ain't too much bother maybe one day you'll learn what life and dreams are without your glass doors. Faggots.

I came back just this once to say if you retards read nietzhe or his childish anime "stare at the abyss and the abyss will stare at my balls" bullshit and if you relate to these edgy idiots who spent their whole pathetic life at institutes scheming and thinking rather touching grass on any level then god help you. It's disgusting how little they know yet their useless words are heard everywhere. Truly pathetic you don't need to bitch and whine about any type of shit if you're not going to do something about it, discuss this discuss that how about everyone just shuts the fuck up? But irl is different I have to listen to girls life story just to stay alive because there's no work in the city. Oh btw I'm an English teacher and I'm going to leave it all behind In a totally alien country with nothing but my guitar and my clothes on my back. Pray for me if it ain't too much bother maybe one day you'll learn what life and dreams are without your glass doors. Faggots.
You know I could’ve gone without having a massive stroke reading a post today.

He has it all figured out that is why he had to come back and tell us all about it. Also he has no friends.

It's not higher knowledge unless you first viewed it on Youtube.

Vermin Supreme gave me the secrets of the universe when I drank alcohol from his head boot. I’m sharing this because I am wise.

I tried to expound that philosophy to a cop who smelled pot in my car.

He was not amused.
It has been proven that many (if not most) police body cameras lack significant network authentication. Not only can bodycam video be exfiltrated from the camera, but it can even be modified and then returned to the camera; subsequently used to convict or exonerate.

It has been proven that many (if not most) police body cameras lack significant network authentication. Not only can bodycam video be exfiltrated from the camera, but it can even be modified and then returned to the camera; subsequently used to convict or exonerate.

As usual the truth is whatever government wants it to be. Fun.

If you are not too busy or a personal minion of KingArthur would you like to expand ? Is it just similar to " Crime does not pay ". Like a warning not a true statement ?
I think it’s true inasmuch as things have a way of coming back to bite us. But in the short term? Cheaters prosper exponentially. The statement itself is factually false, unless we interpret it is “your sins will catch up to you and nothing is forgiven”, which from experience is absolutely correct.

“your sins will catch up to you and nothing is forgiven”,

I was brought up catholic so indoctrinated. { I looked up this term so cheated kindov } Give me the child until he is 7 and I will show you dee man. I thought it was Thomas Aquinas but I was wrong. Aristotle then Ignatius, then Hitler wanted to capture the youth. I digress.

So divine retribution and karma are similar in essence. Many times I've hoped this is true and really snide acts of badness get paid back.

which from experience is absolutely correct

I've read or seen that Buddhists often hang round downtown Bangkok in the hope they come across an accident where someone has been run over. Tending the dying and dead gives them shedloads of karma !? But surely this is a selfish act just out to nab a bit of said Karma. As a kid I would think if something shitty happened to me it was payback time but now as Lemony Snicket said it's just a series of bad events.(unfortunate)

On the other hand I've had some really good fortune then thought " Some ones lookin after you kidda. But really I think it is all just random, shit happens.

So if someone is a cheat a compulsive liar or a backstabbing Micky Cavelli type then they are personality traits usually. I would rather have a thief than a liar as sometimes people are driven to theft (poverty, shoplifting). A compulsive dishonest liar would be able to do all kinds of badness if it suited them.

Westerns deal with the cheat in many movies, the card sharp gets sussed cheating, goes for his gurn and the guy in the white hat beats him to the draw and plugs him from under the card table blowing his balls to shreds.

Crime is a costly business.

2 more hits = 1000, yeehaaah

Back