Piss off NMA with 1 sentence.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Erich van Loon, Jun 19, 2016.

1. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    He worked in Looking Glass Studios on Thief II and then moved to BGS, maybe there'll be light in the end of tunnel.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    That is a good point so perhaps... Perhaps in an environment without Toddie or Hiney, the man Emil used to be would return and he would retcon Bethesda's lore out of existence at the cost of his working relationship with Bethesda Games Studios.

For now, anger at his current level of writing.

3. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    I'm starting to think Emil was just lucky a couple of times. Even if he wrote something decent at some point, he was the lead writer for Fallout 4. Lead. Writer. For. Fallout 4.

Either he's used up what little talent he had or he's simply stopped trying.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  4. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    There wasn't any writing in fallout 4. Barely any dialogue at all. Barely any motivation. Barely anything resembling writing. The whole game could've been written on half a stack of post-it notes. Imma go with he quit trying.

5. Spooky

Spooky mean girl

Mar 12, 2016
    Fallout 4 was the best game in the series because it stripped out all that archaic nerd shit and brought it into 2010s. New Vegas had too much talking and Emil is a good writer.

Battlefield 1 is my favorite RPG.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  6. Eshanas

Eshanas Mildly Dipped

Jul 6, 2016
    'So, Nuka-World is the last Fallout 4 dlc.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! DON'T ABANDON ME, IT'S TOO DAMN LONG TO WAIT ANOTHER FIVE YEARS FOR ANOTHER FALLOUT GAME!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BETHESDA, YOU BASTARDS, YOU BETTER MAKE FALLOUT 5 HAPPEN!!! I MEAN... I love you, Bethesda. Please make Fallout 5, please? AND DON'T TAKE FIVE OR SIX YEARS TO MAKE IT, WE WANT THE RETURN OF THE ENCLAVE, WE WANT MORE BROTHERHOOD, MORE VAULTS, MORE RADMONSTERS, MORE COMPANIONS, MORE POWER ARMOR, MORE WEAPONS, MORE JUNK, MORE CHEMS, MORE MODS, MORE APPAREL, MORE FACTIONS, MORE MYSTERIES, MORE SYNTHS, MORE NUKA COLA, MORE SUNSET SASPARILLA, MORE FALLOUT, MORE MORE MORE MORE MOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time... I'll go back to playing FO4 now...'

I claim this as one sentence as there's not a proper period in there.

7. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016

Thanks that made my day.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. CerberusGate

Jun 6, 2016
    I pride myself as a adherent to the practice of acceptable grammar so I'll give you this:
    :puke:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    The guy got awards for the schlock he delivered in F3. So yeah, it might be really that he isn't even trying anymore. Not because he's lazy, but simply because hasn'tt to fear any criticism and kinda levitates above the rest of his co-workers writing for him. Like Lukas with his episodes where people stoped to confront and challange him a long time ago. I mean it's Lukas for gods sake! He must know what he's doing! Right?! Wouldn't be surprised when it is very similar with Emil. This is schlock? It's bad? fear not! This guy here got awards for his writing! He has no time for the basic anymore! It sucks when every kind of criticism or opinion you have isn't meet with arguments but, dude is a pro! He knows what he's doing.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  10. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Fallout 3 was one of the best Fallouts since it's like Oblivion with guns along with Skyrim with guns Fallout 4.

11. mikek17

mikek17 First time out of the vault

Jun 22, 2016
    UnderRail sucks, but it could be good if it was made into UnderTALE, obviously.

Fallout was never about being serious (ex Fallout 2) so why care if Bethesda puts in ghost, vampires, cabot house, etc.? It's just what Fallout is meant to be!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  12. Millim

Millim The Big Straight Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Dragonborn is a good writer.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Irwin John Finster

Irwin John Finster Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 13, 2015
    "I usually hate RPGs and never liked Fallout, but I LOVE Fallout 4!

"It's the greatest RPG I have ever played!"

"This is what Fallout should have been all along!"

"The graphics won't blow you away, the side quests and scale of the game will." - an actual 100/100 "critic" review of Fallout 4. Yea those MMO quests really blew me away...
    Still better writer than Bethesda.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 7
  14. daveyd

daveyd First time out of the vault

Jun 4, 2016
    "There's a Fallout one and two?!"

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  15. mikek17

mikek17 First time out of the vault

Jun 22, 2016
    I HAVE THIS IMAGE

16. CerberusGate

Jun 6, 2016
    Wow... just.... wow.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  17. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    "Bethesda the originator of Fallout" - A couple of game journalists really got that wrong.

18. Slayerite

Slayerite Hates (virtually) Everyone on the site.

Jul 13, 2016
    Fallout 1 and 2 and F:NV are now completely not canonical, with only Bethesda titles being the only canonical ones in the entire series.

My sentence will resonate.

19. Ballfondler

Ballfondler First time out of the vault

Dec 19, 2015
    Fallout 4: Special Edition available with Elder Scrolls 6 Pre-Order :D

20. Spooky

Spooky mean girl

Mar 12, 2016
    I just found a lump in my right breast and now I think I know why.

• [Like] [Like] x 4