Piss off NMA with 1 sentence.

It was still a thousand times better then what Fallout 4 offered as a whole.
Crni Vuk, now that pissed me off :lmao:. Joking
Just to remind people to read the title of this thread :-).

And now to continue this thread:

NMA site and forums will start using Jive.

Crni Vuk, now that pissed me off :lmao:. Joking
Just to remind people to read the title of this thread :-).

And now to continue this thread:

NMA site and forums will start using Jive.
Yeah this is actually the third time this is happening, but always before I hit the reply button ... I checked the title of the topic, just not this time :/.

I mean the fact that you can take 90% of the stuff here serious ... speaks for the people that love Bethesdas take on Fallout ...

Having recently replayed New Vegas I can tell you that a single New Vegas DLC likely has more story content than the entire Fallout 4 Season Pass. It's sad.

As for this thread, here's one from an Age of Decadence review that gave the game 1 out of 5 stars: "I haven't played a decent RPG since Skyrim."
Well, I was following the title of the thread. Besides, I'd gladly replay any New Vegas DLC over a complete edition of Fallout 4 any day.

To continue this thread:
Fallout 3 and 4 are the only canonical games since the other games weren't made by Besthesda!

Fallout should be a console exclusive!
upload_2016-8-17_8-15-20.jpeg

Am I bad to think this should actually happen? New fallout games should only be console exclusives... Without modding I would like to see how many more games would the Bethesdrones gobble before getting smarter. :confused:
At this point, for most NMAers it would really not make much of a difference. As like I would touch this bucket of turd, if it was released on PC or Console :D.

Fallout 3 and 4 are great games on their own!

The change is always good!

The second part of the Fallout 4 story is intruiging.

Or the best one: The problem with Fallout 1 and 2 is that they have aged terribly. At the time, they were good games. However, as the years pass and technology improves, it has become near impossible to go back and replay them. I tried to play Fallout 1 for five minutes before giving up due to frustrating UI design. For all their faults, Fallout 3 and 4 are still decent games in their own right.

Your typical bethesda fans today...

If that's the case then Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel would have a 100/100 and 10/10 rating lol.
My answer

Change is a good thing? Really? Tell that to all megaman fans, metal gear solid fans or breath of fire fans or basically any other fanbase with such changes.

Sometimes change is not a good thing and Fallout is no longer a franchise for its' fans but for people who hate rpgs.

Back