Rate the avatar above yours.

You definitely get a ten on content and for doing your part to spread the word on the lastest in civil defense strategy. Average that in with a middling score for looks and presentation (admittedly the best one could ask of a straight ungarnished rip from a 50's filmstrip, but kind of shoddy, objectively speaking) and you get a seven.

7/10.

Yamu said:
You definitely get a ten on content and for doing your part to spread the word on the lastest in civil defense strategy. Average that in with a middling score for looks and presentation (admittedly the best one could ask of a straight ungarnished rip from a 50's filmstrip, but kind of shoddy, objectively speaking) and you get a seven.

7/10.
Hehe, that's what I call an explanation.

Angrim, you'll get an 8/10 because, although I have no friggin' idea what that creature is, the fact that it's picking its nose is more than a good reason for a fairly high score.

Angrim, you'll get an 8/10 because, although I have no friggin' idea what that creature is, the fact that it's picking its nose is more than a good reason for a fairly high score.

It is a troll from the book "Gnomes" (orig. title "Leven en werken van de Kabouter") which is one of the favourite books of my childhood. It's an encyclopedia about... well, gnomes.

And for the Bert the Turtle, I give 10/10.

9/10 I remember reading Gnomes as a kid that book was pretty cool, My school library had it in the non fiction section for some reason...

As for the requests for me to get an animated version, I have one but I get barked at for it taking up too much memory when I try to upload it, bah, I'll get around to resizing it when I get my hands on fireworks/photoshop

Milo said:
7/10
It is a firebat from the best RTS ever made, Starcraft. Go google it.

I loved the little red Firebat, second only to Ghost or Goliath maybe, I give your avatar a 9/10.....just on the memory of the game alone.

Otherwise pretty nice, but I don't like the white stripes in the sides. Also the colors could be tweaked, a bit. Into more repulsive fallout look'alike ... or then not :P

7- / 10

Back