Rate the avatar above yours.

mr. pastorius said:
Too bright and a bit small, but otherwise it's nice. By the way, what are those question marks for?

6/10

Heh ... Thanks. I like "small things" (blame it on Fallout1/2 graphics ;)) ... I tend to do too dark graphics stuff usually, so I thought to go into other side of the extremity, just for fun.

Those question marks are there just because I originally made a messenger avatar for me, at work, bit different colored, darker but otherwise the same. At first I had it just like that, just like if someone disturbs me while at work (and at messenger, oh yeah) it kind of gives a silent message: "what??" ... Though I made even better avatar from it to messenger usage at work eventually - no more question marks, but a small text in there, saying "can't you see, I'm at work??". :lol:

EDIT: At the moment those question marks seem to be so fitting with the so-called Bethesda situation, too ...

Ooooh, animated Ghost! Very nice. A bit small though, but I guess it's just Starcraft's low-res graphics combined with my high monitor resolution.

9/10

10mmCurator said:
looks kinda like an Enclave Puke getting ready to shoot someone up with Valkyr (drug in Max Payne).

That and seven outta ten is all I get? ;)

Mr Pastorius: I am curious what had the tortoise spotted to make it so happy? Stash of bottle caps? Venus of Milo? A human carrion to feast on? :D

7/10

Because it reminds me of Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, and everything with Tura Satana in it is automatically awesome.

Wooz, I love the new avatar. I woudl also give it 9/10, as 10/10 is a most rare rating.

Angorim, trolls amke me think of Baldur's Gate and I have mixed feelings about Baldur's Gate. Also your troll reminds me of childhood snazzis under the school desk. Bad memories bias this vote.
5/10.

What is he running from Alec? 3/10 (more/less depending on answer)

Mine was supposed to have my hand banging the screen or something, but lucky for us all, i'am lazy.

Ghost was always my favorite unit. 9/10

Also Alec's avatar is a "she" running from something. It was discussed in another thread once. Flying penises?

Uh... Full moon, some guy in a cape and some piece of ass? I can't really tell what that is.

3/10

Back