Rate the avatar above yours.

Wow I thought it was a dead fish near a dead tree. :)

Great you posted here Yamu since if you hadn't I was about to PM you asking where you got that Avatar. Tell me is it Portal Woman? I'm guessing it is by the orange clothing. If it isn't at least it looks great and I'd give it 8/10. If it's also the Portal Woman than 9.5/10 for being a gaming reference.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

7/10. Love me some Vault Boy, + bonus points for tagging Repair.

As for "Chell"... Heh... heheheh... heh... *groan*

I used to live with a husband and wife writer/artist pair with great potential but, jointly, very little initiative. They were going to put me into the third or fourth (I had lost count) resurrection of their webcomic, but surprisingly enough (*cough, cough*) it never managed to get off the ground. Shame, though... the girl's a hell of an artist, and the guy was hilarious.

So, yeah... "Portal Girl" is actually a fairly accurate stylization of me, circa 2006. The orange vest is my Party City Halloween trainee's uniform. No, I don't wear eye shadow, I'm just a borderline insomniac.

Your av definitely looks ready, willing, and able to eat a supermutant... 7/10 for truth in advertising.

9/10 who is it exactly? The first thought that crossed my mind was Morte (from Planescape Torment) with a little flesh still on his face and wearing a wig...But I am pretty sure I am wrong on those counts.

100000 /10

because of your sig !

TheMaskedMan said:
hhmmmm 8/10

Vault 13 said:
9/10

looks great ...i think i have seen it somewhere.Isn't that from a comic book ?!

bingo! its frome a comic called WAsteland :D
ahhh yes ...thats it ...now i remember.Gotta check it out one of these days !

Vault 13 said:
100000 /10

because of your sig !

TheMaskedMan said:
hhmmmm 8/10

Vault 13 said:
9/10

looks great ...i think i have seen it somewhere.Isn't that from a comic book ?!

bingo! its frome a comic called WAsteland :D
ahhh yes ...thats it ...now i remember.Gotta check it out one of these days !

heh i just finished reading it micheal is awesome :D.

and nexus.... ummm 7/9

One of these days I will have to read this comic book. I like this picture : 93.14159/100.

Back