Rate the avatar above yours.

6.5/10. Bonus points for consistency, but points detracted for... ehhh, consistency. Admirably done, but Chuck jokes got sent back to the bench a couple of innings ago.

(Plus, Vin Diesel jokes came first, and he'd kick your ass without Power Armor. And, and-- if he chose to wear it anyway-- it wouldn't be T45-d :P )

You have excellent artistic taste as always. Old style, rusted metal in a dry landscape. That picture couldn't be better.

10/10

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

I like your avatars. This one is better than the previous, though the last one was more... intimidating. :P

10/10

Yamu said:
Bonus points for consistency, but points detracted for... ehhh, consistency. Admirably done, but Chuck jokes got sent back to the bench a couple of innings ago.

Yeah, man, I know, though I'm at the lack of inspiration for some more avatars. Fallout-based that is (like this one was Fallout-based)...
Ideas? :roll:

8/10 Because I can't tell what it is, but it still looks cool. Is that a ghoul with an eyepatch?

Well I had a Guy with long hair and googles as my avaatr before, I saw that my rank was "mildly Dipped" so I drew a ghoul version of him XD.

Atomkilla: good ol' gasmask 9/10

That's the mutated version of your last avatar? I'll give it a 9/10 since I know what it is now.

Now that I think about it the guy in my avatar does look like he's thinking about where that 6th toe came from.

10/10

Long coats are always amazing, never haven't been, and from my point of view it looks like a cowboy sort of man, I like cowboys what can I say.

Back