Rate the avatar above yours.

It's... weird... and a bit unnerving. But it gets a solid 7/10 for at least it sure isn't ordinary.

@mobucks

I like playing U-Boat games myself, especially the Silent Hunter saga. Sure played a lot SH3 and some SH5 too. Heck, the whole Das Boot miniseries is probably my favourite pice of cinema ever, and I even have books about U-Boats.

And yes, U-Boat games are probably the best stealth gemes there are, but I guess I'm more into U-Boats than you are :)

Gas Masks make everything awesome. Case in point:

USA-Mi7.jpg

Anyway, 10/10

I like it. It's like he's constantly getting up, but there's a banana peel on the floor that he keeps stepping on. You think he'd learn his lesson after the first two or three times and slow down, but no.

I give it an 8/10. Because it gets 2 points taken off due to my unfair bias against animated avatars.

Edit: I posted that about WelcomeToNewReno's avatar, and didn't realise that Sabirah had posted before I hit post. Because I am an idiot.

is that a postage stamp? I give it 7/10 because it's unique enough to not get you confused with other posters. And that is a good thing.

It's the cover of Dim Carcosa, an album by Ancient Rites.

I wanted to upload an avatar and couldn't think of anything and I'd been listening to that album a lot (because it's probably my FAV ALBUM EVA), so I went with that.

9/10.

10/10. It's bad ass and always will be. Pixels for the win. Well altered.

Row, row, row your boat,
gently down the stream,
belts off, trousers down,
alec's pic just seems to scream.
/10.

Back